cant go on like this....

106rob

i simply cant keep doing this to myself :( i need to break this habbit and fast!

im on the emotional rollercoater atm,on min im happy the next i feel depressed and sad like nothing is worth anything anymore...a saying iv developed is "i would rather have nothing but you....than everything without you!" thats how i feel now!

its just silly little things remind me of her all the freaking time! like before i was walking down the street and a car the same as hers went past...its one of the most popular uk cars thres 100s on the road,but thuis one just got me on of them moments and got my head running away again!

i just keep thinking how can she just cut me out like this after everything we discussed etc and not be botherd in the slightest and im really trying not to but my mind is playing tricks on me saying "she will be back" when i know she problalby wont be this is making me more upset its like my minds trying to trick me into false hope so i feel better all the time

and i keep getting this stupid dreams "getting a bit more intermittent now" but still 5 out of 7 nights i will have it or simmerler if not it will hav her init in some way basicly i keep dreaming we end up back together or asif we never broke up and our real break up was just an argument we got over....then i wake up and BAM back to reality!

im keeping my mind occupied with other things,went out with mates and had a great night last night but again then she still came into my head quite a lot during the night

and whats got me going now is stupidly lookin on her profile for like the first time properly since the split,dont know why i did it tbh,but when she changed her relationship status back to "single" a friend of hers (i never really met or knew) "liked it" just made me feel **** and i dont know why i know its std practise on the ****e world of facebook for people todo that sorta thing but still it was another kick in the balls while they were already in my stomoch

sorry for the long post just feel low again now :(

i miss her soo much its untrue i have bumped into her twice and just waved and acted fine and put pictures on facebook etc with mates to come across as happy....but really im just a wreck tbh

skydiveaddict

dude stop torturing yourself by looking at her fb page. It's only going to drive you crazy. You're just going to have to go NC and gut it out. I know how much it hurts, I'm going through it too

sorry to hear of your plight mate.

Ive been NC for 2 months. its been full of ups and downs. The ups have come when ive blocked on facebook and just got on with things. the downs have come when ive let curiosity get the better of me and removed the block (just so ya know it takes 48 hours to reblock)

recently i unblocked, saw some comments from an ex and it litterally knocked me for ten the whole day. So ive blocked her again and feel alot better about it. I feel childish sometimes but really it shows strength and a decisiveness to move on.

In the past the thought of being able to know where your ex drank last night (even if its far away) and what she looked like and who she was with ect. is so alien. You need to cut that cord, at the end of the day its just a site but its can properly throw you off course.

main point being, we dont know why this girl liked it, and it dousnt matter (sounds like shes a cow) facebook makes everyones lives look great because people dont tag photos of themselves spending a saturday night in. you will read into everything way too much, do yourself a favour and block her.

Ya fb is the root of all evil....:D

You are doing great dude, just keep it up. Strong presence, strong will, strong you very soon

• Author

Cheers guys! Still feel ****e! But hey ho will be easyer when I move very soon ( I live very close to her) have to pass the house everyday etc :(

And it was also her male best friend that " liked" it but he is suspected to be gay anyway, lived with another male for 2 years in a 1 bedroom flat and they have a dog together.... Never had a problem with him myself he seams fine but I did always get the impression on the couple of times me and the ex bumped into him he didn't really like me,she does have quite a clique group of friends though

• Author

just seen her walking down the road,and i feel weerd now like butterflys almost but a more sickly weerd feeling :( and she looked great aswell

I'm sorry for you. I now exactly what you feel. The dumpers always feel better than the dumpees because they made a decision without our consent.

Keep on with NC and when you see her on the road continue like now, be polite yet distant. I hope that it might be true that time heals every wound but time takes time.

Hope you'll feel better soon.