So it's been 2 months broken up

Username37

All I can say is WOW time does fly. And same with my emotions.

Right now, I feel strong and I feel happy. I'm trying to stay this way. But there are those days of total depression. When I felt depressed, I always asked for my ex's help. Can't do that obviously anymore.

I'm not 100 percent over her. I still miss her like crazy. And in like 4 weeks or so, I'll be seeing her a lot (we have school). I'm planning on staying NC and staying cool if I can't avoid her.

I'll use this thread for my questions for I WILL have a bunch. I don't want to flood this forum hahaha

Thanks LoveShack. You guys are amazing and I love ya all :D

• Author

Okay wow.

So if you've been keeping up with my stories, my ex restricted profiled me on FB.

And my friend texted me saying that she posted a status directed to me.

Basically it said that she wished "the mind erasing procedure from eternal sunshine was real so she can just forget"

Let's go back. She told me not to speak to her AT ALL. Broke NC three times. Didn't reply back 3 times. She sent me a texting saying when we'll be friends again. NOTHING FROM THIS GUY!

So I guess I'm hurting her? Well....this is what you get then?

Okay wow.

So if you've been keeping up with my stories, my ex restricted profiled me on FB.

And my friend texted me saying that she posted a status directed to me.

Basically it said that she wished "the mind erasing procedure from eternal sunshine was real so she can just forget"

Let's go back. She told me not to speak to her AT ALL. Broke NC three times. Didn't reply back 3 times. She sent me a texting saying when we'll be friends again. NOTHING FROM THIS GUY!

So I guess I'm hurting her? Well....this is what you get then?

Reminds me of this time this girl i was supposed to go on a date with canceled on me like an hour before, and then posted a FB status saying "I hate people who can't keep plans". Everybody wants to be the victim i guess :rolleyes:

All I can say is WOW time does fly. And same with my emotions.

Right now, I feel strong and I feel happy. I'm trying to stay this way. But there are those days of total depression. When I felt depressed, I always asked for my ex's help. Can't do that obviously anymore.

I'm not 100 percent over her. I still miss her like crazy. And in like 4 weeks or so, I'll be seeing her a lot (we have school). I'm planning on staying NC and staying cool if I can't avoid her.

I'll use this thread for my questions for I WILL have a bunch. I don't want to flood this forum hahaha

Thanks LoveShack. You guys are amazing and I love ya all :D

Yeah I am on week 7 and the break up is still fresh in my mind - it still feels like yesterday...

Same boat here - Yesterday I was up today I am down, I thought I was doing ok and then again the dark clouds seem to envelope around me.

I miss her, I want to hear her voice, I wish she was here to take me out of this deep dark place...

I am good today, I hope it sticks!! I am on day 8, and I am so proud of myself for not giving in yesterday. I was thinking about our relationship this morning, I am the reason why I was so happy with him, he never did anything, never put in any effort, it was always me. Me making plans, me putting myself out there to get stomped on, me doing everything for him and getting nothing in return. He is seriously a selfish ****ing bastard that's only sacrifice to me was to "give in" and have a relationship with me. Love is both sides, love is not selfish it is selfless, how I ever lost so much of me that I didn't see what a total tool and such a terrible person he is I have no idea. I promise that I will never be in this place again.

• Author
Reminds me of this time this girl i was supposed to go on a date with canceled on me like an hour before, and then posted a FB status saying "I hate people who can't keep plans". Everybody wants to be the victim i guess :rolleyes:

Oh wow, instead of telling you to your face, she has to resort to FB...geez our society today..XD

Yeah I am on week 7 and the break up is still fresh in my mind - it still feels like yesterday...

Same boat here - Yesterday I was up today I am down, I thought I was doing ok and then again the dark clouds seem to envelope around me.

I miss her, I want to hear her voice, I wish she was here to take me out of this deep dark place...

It's a emotional rollercoaster like everyone says. Well I can honestly say that it gets a little better down the line. I can feel it.

I don't know if I want to hear my exes voice....her mouth probably has a **** in it XD

I am good today, I hope it sticks!! I am on day 8, and I am so proud of myself for not giving in yesterday. I was thinking about our relationship this morning, I am the reason why I was so happy with him, he never did anything, never put in any effort, it was always me. Me making plans, me putting myself out there to get stomped on, me doing everything for him and getting nothing in return. He is seriously a selfish ****ing bastard that's only sacrifice to me was to "give in" and have a relationship with me. Love is both sides, love is not selfish it is selfless, how I ever lost so much of me that I didn't see what a total tool and such a terrible person he is I have no idea. I promise that I will never be in this place again.

I'm proud of you for not caving in! It would've set you back.

I can honestly say I was like your ex at times during my relationship. I regret it big time.

I can honestly say I was like your ex at times during my relationship. I regret it big time.

Thanks for being honest. I have really noticed a pattern. On the threads that we are asked to bash or remember what we didn't like, the girls state specific things that we can't stand or things that were done to them. The boys really struggled to find something to say, and when they did it is usually something external, like their friends. Don't know what it means, just noticed it.

And again thanks for saying that you regret treating her that way. It really sucks when things are one-sided and you are the only one trying. And it also gives me hope that he may be sad and feeling some regret as well (not all the pain I wanted to inflict, but it will do for now :))

On the threads that we are asked to bash or remember what we didn't like, the girls state specific things that we can't stand or things that were done to them. The boys really struggled to find something to say, and when they did it is usually something external, like their friends. Don't know what it means, just noticed it.

You know, you're right. Just to disprove it I shall name some specific things.

Err... my mum didn't like her? Does that count?

• Author
And again thanks for saying that you regret treating her that way. It really sucks when things are one-sided and you are the only one trying. And it also gives me hope that he may be sad and feeling some regret as well (not all the pain I wanted to inflict, but it will do for now :))

Hahaha glad my regret and sadness brings you hope :)

You know, you're right. Just to disprove it I shall name some specific things.

Err... my mum didn't like her? Does that count?

I am sure that your mum is a good judge of character, so yes it counts :)

Hahaha glad my regret and sadness brings you hope :)

Sorry you know I didn't mean it that way :( Anything that I can cling to right now.....

• Author
Sorry you know I didn't mean it that way :( Anything that I can cling to right now.....

No hard feelings. When I say hahaha or add a smiley. I mean it. Not hiding behind it ya know? haha

• Author

So according to my friends text about the whole "mind erasure thing" it seems to me my ex isn't over me too. But she's trying.

I guess me ignoring her is working?

So according to my friends text about the whole "mind erasure thing" it seems to me my ex isn't over me too. But she's trying.

I guess me ignoring her is working?

You're doing the right thing. This is her dealing with her own emotions and she's definitely feeling something here otherwise she wouldn't care to post anything. Think about it, if you restricted her profile and then put that as your status wouldn't that kinda mean you were emotionally upset?? And that you were thinking about her? And that you were feeling frustrated?

Another thing to keep in mind is this is passive-aggressive behavior. She knows by restricting your access that's going to potentially bug you and she knows that by posting that status that one of your mutual friends is highly likely to tell you that. I have no doubt she is banking on it. Women have a greater tendency then men to rely on their extended social network of friends to aid them in gathering info as well as disseminating it, most men tend to be more private and don't usually think this way.

• Author
You're doing the right thing. This is her dealing with her own emotions and she's definitely feeling something here otherwise she wouldn't care to post anything. Think about it, if you restricted her profile and then put that as your status wouldn't that kinda mean you were emotionally upset?? And that you were thinking about her? And that you were feeling frustrated?

Another thing to keep in mind is this is passive-aggressive behavior. She knows by restricting your access that's going to potentially bug you and she knows that by posting that status that one of your mutual friends is highly likely to tell you that. I have no doubt she is banking on it. Women have a greater tendency then men to rely on their extended social network of friends to aid them in gathering info as well as disseminating it, most men tend to be more private and don't usually think this way.

That's true.

The sudden change of emotions is so weird. I haven't spoken to her for a month and she's all pissy at me. Ummm okay? This is what she wanted, I'm respecting her by NOT talking to her. It's like she wants me to say "hi" just so she can deny my ass and tell her friends "The ****er texted me! I ignored him! Let's smoke a bowl!"

She won't be getting more **** from me. I restricted her too. Good thing to because I don't want her to see my new albums XD

That's true.

The sudden change of emotions is so weird. I haven't spoken to her for a month and she's all pissy at me. Ummm okay? This is what she wanted, I'm respecting her by NOT talking to her. It's like she wants me to say "hi" just so she can deny my ass and tell her friends "The ****er texted me! I ignored him! Let's smoke a bowl!"

She won't be getting more **** from me. I restricted her too. Good thing to because I don't want her to see my new albums XD

Why restrict her? You shouldn't care ;)

• Author

It's weird that she can look at me and I can't look at her haha

It's weird that she can look at me and I can't look at her haha

Yes, but you're supposed to be the unaffected dumpee. When she restricted you she was showing she's bugged, affected, its an itch she can't scratch. By you consequently doing the same thing, you show firstly that you know she restricted you and secondly that you're equally affected (which is what she really wants you to be). You need to adopt a 'whatever' attitude, she's playing silly games you're way above that, aren't you?!

• Author
Yes, but you're supposed to be the unaffected dumpee. When she restricted you she was showing she's bugged, affected, its an itch she can't scratch. By you consequently doing the same thing, you show firstly that you know she restricted you and secondly that you're equally affected (which is what she really wants you to be). You need to adopt a 'whatever' attitude, she's playing silly games you're way above that, aren't you?!

Ahhh I see....well I un-restricted her.

Not going to play games

• Author

Gah her immature games.

I'm going to see her in a few weeks. I'm wondering what kind of **** she'll pull on me

Gah her immature games.

I'm going to see her in a few weeks. I'm wondering what kind of **** she'll pull on me

Why do you have to see her?

I know what you mean about the games, a few weeks before this I got advice from a friend that told me I have to be aloof so that he can chase me. **** that, he is the game player, immature idiot, I am not. If he can't handle an actual real live woman that actually knows what she wants and doesn't play stupid ass mind games to manipulate people into doing what they want, he can **** off.

• Author

I know what you mean about the games, a few weeks before this I got advice from a friend that told me I have to be aloof so that he can chase me. **** that, he is the game player, immature idiot, I am not. If he can't handle an actual real live woman that actually knows what she wants and doesn't play stupid ass mind games to manipulate people into doing what they want, he can **** off.

School. I could avoid her, but it would be tough haha

And feel free to talk **** about your exes here guys.

Seriously, if they want us back or don't, they should be direct about it.

None of this "playing the waters" crap

Seriously, if they want us back or don't, they should be direct about it.

None of this "playing the waters" crap

Oh yeah I hear ya. If mine wants me back, she is going to be crawling across broken glass grovelling apologies 24/7 for at least a week. Not sending texts saying "Fancy a coffee sometime?" or "Are you alright?"!!

You're so right. My ex restricted me the day after the break, did I restrict him? No way. It was a silly thing to do and one can't put feelings away just because you restrict someone, right?

So right. They begin manipulating you into doing what they feel like at the moment and then they vanish!

The fun stuff comes when you turn the tables around and they believe they still have power over you and they don't! Maybe I have some sort of twisted mind or I'm really f***ing insane but I'm having a blast playing with his mind while I'm weaving the net with someone else. LOL!

Oh yeah I hear ya. If mine wants me back, she is going to be crawling across broken glass grovelling apologies 24/7 for at least a week. Not sending texts saying "Fancy a coffee sometime?" or "Are you alright?"!!

Mine too! He may think he can have power over me, but after 4 months he doesn't and he should crawl his way back to me!!!!

He sent me a text today saying 'good day to share a coffee right?' My reply was 'Is that a proposal?' His reply 'Yes, but I can't today though' and what did I answer?? 'Who said I was available today?' One hour later he sent me an email saying something like 'What a pity we couldn't meet today, I don't know what you'll be doing today, where are you going if I may ask?' hahaha I never replied. I couldn't stop laughing at it. It didn't affect me at all.

Oh well... let's face it, I'm a lunatic.

Woke up today, and she wasn't the first thought on my mind. So that's good. :D

Good for you!!! that's great news!!!!! keep up the good work!