meeting her tonight....

metting the ex tonight to have a proper talk!

im nervois dont know what to do or say

we have finally spoken on the phone about the break up but she didnt know i was at work so i said will see meet me later for a proper chat....she agreed

i really do love and miss her and she knows it

she said i did make her happy but our personalalitys dont match (said i was too needy withc is how i became after my last ex and i dont mean to we spoke about it and i thaught she understood)

i just want to tell her everything how im feeling the lot and see what happens...surely it cant hurt,i feel its the only way i can start to move on proper by having it out with her properly first instead of what shes told other people or bits she has told me! i think she still loves me aswell we made a lot of plans etc together

The Paper Knight

Make sure you agree with the breakup. It sounds crazy, but its the best way for you to move on. Whatever you do, don't spill your heart or tell her that you love her - it will only make her sick of you.

good-luck

metting the ex tonight to have a proper talk!

im nervois dont know what to do or say

we have finally spoken on the phone about the break up but she didnt know i was at work so i said will see meet me later for a proper chat....she agreed

i really do love and miss her and she knows it

she said i did make her happy but our personalalitys dont match (said i was too needy withc is how i became after my last ex and i dont mean to we spoke about it and i thaught she understood)

i just want to tell her everything how im feeling the lot and see what happens...surely it cant hurt,i feel its the only way i can start to move on proper by having it out with her properly first instead of what shes told other people or bits she has told me! i think she still loves me aswell we made a lot of plans etc together

Hi! I hope it all goes well. I've been there too and it worked for me.

How long has it been since the break up?

Sometimes it's good to have the talk about the break up but remember you should let your feelings aside, ok? and focus on what you're expecting from the talk. Listen to what she has to say and speak your mind too. Then you'll have time to analyze everything that happened.

That's why I asked how long has it been since the break.

Wish you the best!

• Author

well that went tits up

basicly she said she was beginning to "resent me" a stong word i thaught given i was "her world" less than 2 months ago!

a lots changed recently she came home from uni full time etc and living so close we were spending a lot of time together i was nipping round when i was free etc etc

and she then started saying i wasnt over my ex and bascly making any excuse she could becuase i had confronted her on everything! " she hates confrontation" and yes il admit i did ask for a second chance and told her i loved her! she said she still loved me but wasnt "in love" with me anyway

we hugged and kissed and just said goodbuy im not sure how i feel stil gutted but in a weerd way kinda not at the same time maybe i just needed to hear it from the horses mouth as they say

well that went tits up

basicly she said she was beginning to "resent me" a stong word i thaught given i was "her world" less than 2 months ago!

a lots changed recently she came home from uni full time etc and living so close we were spending a lot of time together i was nipping round when i was free etc etc

and she then started saying i wasnt over my ex and bascly making any excuse she could becuase i had confronted her on everything! " she hates confrontation" and yes il admit i did ask for a second chance and told her i loved her! she said she still loved me but wasnt "in love" with me anyway

we hugged and kissed and just said goodbuy im not sure how i feel stil gutted but in a weerd way kinda not at the same time maybe i just needed to hear it from the horses mouth as they say

Well now you know you do not have to waste any more time hoping now you get to start healing and improving.

• Author

Yea I am going to,I know she's gone for good now :( no more relationships for awhile and il never let myself get so involved so soon as quick again! No matter what they say or make me feel!!

Just finding things to keep busy again now though

The Paper Knight
yes il admit i did ask for a second chance and told her i loved her!

yes, love will make you say and do stupid things, some you may regret.

just remember that it will come around again one day and bite you in the arse, so don't be miserable for too long.

make sure you read the NC guide and don't drink for a couple of months.

good-luck

• Author

Yea iv deleted her number and blocked her on fb!

And I don't really drink anyway and I'm not about to start now lol

Spoke to her brother before as we are mates he just said move on etc, think he feels a bit of a cunt because he got us together in the first place, and kinda stuck in the middle she's obv told him her side and iv told him mine, I know he must feel bad by not saying anything to either of us etc

I don't really get the "deleting number" thing. Surely that doesn't stop her ringing/texting if she wants to. Only difference is, instead of her name, you'll think "what's this weird number calling me? better answer..."

Rename her phonebook entry to "bitch ex" or "skank ho" for sure though :)

teanoranges

deleting the number, for me, helped me not to send any texts or call because I don't know my ex's number by heart.. and without it there, I didn't have the option...