Just found some spare time

mr heartbroken

mr heartbroken

It's been a year and a half since we split. I am currently at work and found myself thinking about her as I often do. I know our rs is over we haven't spoken in just under a year. My friends thought it would be good to fill me in on a little bit of her life. She is moving back home as she is missing everyone and she is feeling alone where she is. She has a new bf and I don't really know much about him apart from what she told me about hom when we were together. A mutual friend of ours recently split with her bf and got in touch with me as we met on a night out. There won't ever be anything between us as she was my ex's bestfriend at one point and a good friend to me. Thing is all she kinda does is slate my ex. One of my friends said something negative about my ex and I defended her. Everytime someone says something bad about her I find myself jumping to her defence. I want to move on and have been in the postion to have a few rs but just don't get the urge the ae way anymore. I want to have someone to tell stuff too and to shreare things with but again just loose intrest in this person that wants to date. It's a weirs old one. I've still got a lot of old questions that I would like answered! Thing is I know it doesn't matter anymore and that I will most likely never talk to her in that way again. Don't know just had to get some stuff off my chest!!!!