I need some encouragement

EyeAlone

My stupid ex and I broke up 1.5 months ago because his feelings changed blah blah blah. During this interval, he's been throwing me little crumbs. I've been getting the feeling that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me but doesn't want to give me up.

Today he called me and I stupidly answered the phone. :mad: He asked me if I wanted to go visit him (we were in a long distance relationship) sometime this summer. I told him no and ended the conversation.

Now I feel weird. I feel sad turning him down when I'm all alone over here without any romantic prospects. But at the same time, I put up with a lot of sh*t in that relationship and tolerated things that I shouldn't have. My friends and family would be so disappointed in me for going back to him. He made the bad decisions in that relationship and let me go so now he needs to face the consequences.

I guess there really isn't any point in this post. I just needed to type that all out and hopefully someone will tell me that I did the right thing :(