Need ! Ex now in rebound relationship

Tommyddd32

Tommyddd32

Me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up about two months ago and now she's sadly on the rebound. We had a healthy relationship until her parents split up, I tried playing the "nice guy" because she took the divorce really hard, so I became submissive and gave her everything she wanted..She ended up dumping me after a few months stating that "it was too much for her right now". We didnt talk for a few weeks and she would openly flirt with guys to try to piss me off, which worked :(. She finally broke one day and asked if we could be friends, and I agreed and made a few mistakes by constantly calling her w/o her answering, and being generally needy. All was well until prom week, I wanted to enjoy my time with my date and completely ignored my ex at prom, which obviously ate at her because she had a miserable look on her face and she stared me down the whole time. Two days later she starts a relationship with a guy she doesn't know very well. We haven't talked since but at school she never looks very happy with this guy and I constantly see her staring me down whenever we cross paths. Should I be worried? Her new boyfriend is already saying he loves her, not attractive, and has never been in a serious relationship before, whats she thinking

whats she thinking

It doesn't matter. I know you're still really young, but the earlier you understand this, the better off you'll be in the years to come...