Very Confused?!?!?

michiganmale27

michiganmale27

I posted back in April about my girlfriend breaking up with me, and what the likelihood of reconciliation was. After two and a half months of no communication from either of us I get this email. Let me give the background

Before the breakup we were supposed to go to a concert, bought tickets G.A. thankfully, and when we broke up I had told her if anything give me the ticket to the concert. She was cool enough to honor my request.

The concert comes and passes, mind you there is about 45,000 people in this place, and I receive an email 3 days later saying the following:

"Who was the blonde that you were with, I could have used the ticket for my new boyfriend."

I played along, there was no blonde to begin with, and get another response late last week basically calling me a *bleeping* loser etc...

The thing was I began seeing another girl about 2 weeks after the breakup, she was not at the concert I went solo. I was doing GREAT as far as coping went, I was happy, feeling great...

After those two emails, it is as if I am back to the grief stage where I have lost my apetite. I am going to another concert, one of my all-time favorate bands, and I am not even really into going to that.

Why is this bugging me so much, and why would she even care about who the "blonde" was? This has been eating away at me.

Thanks for reading this long-winded message. I had to get this all off of my chest.

She's probably just hurt by how well you've been coping, especially that you've started seeing someone before she did (her "new boyfriend" phrase sort of gives it away - i bet she's still single). Ignore her emails, block her email address if necessary, and go on about your life.

good luck,

-yes

there could be two reasons, but i will state how i have acted as the one who left my ex. i didnt care to really correspond with him until i saw he had another girl, and became very sad and jealous- and i, like your ex, asked abotu her...why shes there blah blah. chances could be she was just jealous, its totally natural even if you dont want to be with that person anymore.

the second reason could be maybe she does care? but who knows, calling you mean names and stuff.

i would just keep your head up, move on, life is too good for those who arent nice to ya.