What do I do??

lostlover

I'm looking for any possible advice at all on this situation I have on my hands. I was with this girl for a few years and we were engaged. Like lots of relationships things were great at the beginning but more and more as the relationship went on I felt like I was being controlled by her. She would make me feel guilty for any time spent away from her, whether it be school, friends, or hobbies. I broke up with her when this finally became overly apparent to me and I broke up with her. The next day we got back together. I always heard the first break up never actually takes and that was the case with us. She said she realized some of what I was talking about and would try to change. I was stupid and tried again. But here I am still miserable after breaking up with her again. I'm not miserable because I miss her or wish things had worked out. I'm miserable because she won't leave me alone. I live a good bit away from her so thank god she won't just randomly pop up at my doorstep. The phone calls are still rampant though and I can't go a night with peace here on the net. I'm just looking for any advice here. I want a way to get her completely out of my life. She threatens me with **** all the time if I don't talk to her. She says she'll expose many things about me to everyone that they wouldn't know. Thanks ahead of time for any helpful responses.

I think you ought to let her say whatever she wants about you and make a pure fool out of herself. Each time she threatens you with that crap, she only shows more and more that she is not the kind of person you would want for a life partner.

Other than the above, you can put blocks on Instant Messages or just not respond to them....you don't need to respond to her Email (simply delete it)...and you don't need to answer her calls if you have caller ID. If you answer by accident and it's her, tell her you aren't home and hang up. Sooner or later she's got to get the message, even if she is majorly mentally challenged.

If there's a guy you really don't like, you might give him your ex's phone number...that would surely be a hoot!!!

You ought to celebrate the very wise decision you made to get away from this nightmare. She is horrid. I wouldn't have her remove the garbage from my alley.

When you're dating a lady and she starts getting controlling and possessive, set her straight immediately and if things don't improve within two weeks, break it off. The crap you're going through now isn't worth the aggravation of the company she gave you.