Dealing with alot of regret. how to move on now!

9Lives

I have been really low about what has happen recently. My ex now hates me and I have no one to blame but myself. Basically I left my emotions get the best of me and did something just stupid stupid stupid. Now there is no chance for reconcilation. It has really got me bumped! I just want to know of anyone who went thru this and how they made it thru it.

Here is the letter I wrote to him

I swear to God, I didnt mean to make this happen. I know you really hate me.

I know you dont want anything more to do with me and thats final.

You have to know and believe....I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO INTENTIONALLY BRING YOU DOWN.

I keep doing things that pull us apart and I know its too late. I hope one day you will forgive me and understand that sometimes people makes mistakes that they really dont mean to do. They just happen.

I let my emotions get the best of me when i saw the picture and I made some bad choices. I wasnt ready for that and Didnt handle it well. I know we have talked about my reactions to that kind of stuff as well. I had no right to ask you to do anything for me either I learned. I have alot of regrets in my heart.

All I can do now is pray about it and move on with my life knowing you hate me now. Im so very sorry .I wont interfere in your life anymore.

Im so sorry about it..

tylerdurden
when someone hates you, is it best to let them make the first move?

If someone hates you, you shouldnt worry about who is going to make the first move...You need to make the first step into your new life by letting them behind.

• Author
If someone hates you, you shouldnt worry about who is going to make the first move...You need to make the first step into your new life by letting them behind.

So just leave it alone period?

tylerdurden
So just leave it alone period?

Yes dont try to fix things that cant be fixed, you cant change the past.Keep focusing on YOURSELF..

Go NC ,let him be , and one day he will come back..trust me on this.

Move forward, and DO NOT send the letter, you are making things worse..

• Author
Yes dont try to fix things that cant be fixed, you cant change the past.Keep focusing on YOURSELF..

Okay. I will follow your advice. Thanks so much

• Author

Also, we are both part of the same social group. Should I continue to go? Do you recommend I wait awhile?

tylerdurden
Also, we are both part of the same social group. Should I continue to go? Do you recommend I wait awhile?

I think you should go, why shouldnt you go?

If you go you will look stronger, just keep your ground and ignore him.

Ignoring is a very powerful weapon!

• Author
I think you should go, why shouldnt you go?

If you go you will look stronger, just keep your ground and ignore him.

Ignoring is a very powerful weapon!

Tylerdurden, you wiped all my tears away. Thank you so much!

tylerdurden
Tylerdurden, you wiped all my tears away. Thank you so much!

Thats OK , We are here to help each other right?

Keep posting it will help you and we are all here for you!

• Author
...Why does your ex hate you???

He had been calling me alot lately and we were getting along fine. Then I saw a picture of him with another chic and my emotions got the best of me. This is where the problem started.

I then called him and told him that this guy showed me a picture of him with this chic. He was mad about it cause the guy had tried to talk to me in the past when we were together. So he was going to call the guy and I stop him from doing.

I told him that i didnt think it was right for him to bring the chic around our circle of friends right now while I am trying to move on..and he went off.

he told me he is a grown man and he could bring who ever he wanted around...he called me a btch...he said f you...he said he hates me...and to not call him anymore....alll in anger. I also told him the guy didnt show me the picture cause I didnt want him to confront the guy. So he was mad about that too. He was just very anger and aggressive

Chrome Barracuda

if you're broken up and you dont want him back, why the hell do you care who he's dating?

You cant have it both way 9. you know this.

Let him go. he's angry because your interfering in his new life. You admit you dont want him, wish him well and let him go. simple as that.

• Author
if you're broken up and you dont want him back, why the hell do you care who he's dating?

You cant have it both way 9. you know this.

Let him go. he's angry because your interfering in his new life. You admit you dont want him, wish him well and let him go. simple as that.

C, I was talking to him again and I never really wanted to break up any ....but you are absolutely right!!! I dont have any business poking into his life. I was wrong about that i learned. But he had no right to talk to me like that either. He was horrible.

Chrome Barracuda
C, I was talking to him again and I never really wanted to break up any ....but you are absolutely right!!! I dont have any business poking into his life. I was wrong about that i learned. But he had no right to talk to me like that either. He was horrible.

he was pissed and angry. I would be too. picture my ex telling me who and who i can talk to and date, when she broke up with me???

That's incredulous.

I would be beyond irate!

And yes he didnt need to go beserk on you. but maybe he just snapped and couldnt deal with all the wishy washiness no more. Your in or out, in or out. maybe he needs some stability.if you dont know what you want from the relationship, then how could you guys move forward, that would drive me insane. If it's over ,it's over.

Why'd bother him?

• Author
he was pissed and angry. I would be too. picture my ex telling me who and who i can talk to and date, when she broke up with me???

That's incredulous.

I would be beyond irate!

And yes he didnt need to go beserk on you. but maybe he just snapped and couldnt deal with all the wishy washiness no more. Your in or out, in or out. maybe he needs some stability.if you dont know what you want from the relationship, then how could you guys move forward, that would drive me insane. If it's over ,it's over.

Why'd bother him?

I didnt break up with him. I was wrong about saying anything to him about what he was doing ....I learned that. the wishy washy is not me but him. The whole thing is all mess up. I wasnt right either so I dont want to put the blame on just him. It just wont work between us.

• Author

I still dont understand why it would make a person irrate. Please dont jump on me about it, I really dont see why it would cause a person to just be irrate