He really doesn't miss me, think about me, or even want me in his life.

annxxdisaster

annxxdisaster

I'm not sure why it took so long for all of that to sink in.

It's really hard for me to grasp the concept of someone loving me as much as my ex said he did, to disliking me so much in a matter of weeks.

I get it--I bugged him too much. That's really no excuse for him to be so rude to me about anything especially when he never had the balls to look me in the eyes and tell me that it was over.

He's the one who couldn't see me because he would try to restart a relationship with me if he did.

I've never felt like I wasted time before, I always try to take something positive or learn from every experience I've had in my life and NOT regret anything about a stupid decision I've made or acting out of line--as long as I grew from it.

But the time I spent with him? I totally feel like I've wasted my love, my time, and my energy. He has shown me little respect when he decided he was pissed off by whatever I was doing and that I 'pushed him away'. I was a bit wary of believing everything that he said to me. All of the sweet words.

The distance hurt too much? The 3 hours that kept us apart hurt him more than a lifetime without me, what a joke. 3 hours I was willing to trek back home to spend a weekend with him. One year he would have to wait before we could be together every night. So instead of focusing on any positives the distance had (I.E. Time to do things he wanted to do on his own, which I apparently still kept him from doing...) all he could think about was how awful it was, how horrible it was. Not to mention the little wanker has some seasonal PMS because he can't ride his little motorcycle in the winter, so all he apparently could do was lift, swallow testosterone pills, not eat, and wallow in the despair of no woman or bike at his disposal.

Ugh. I'm really sour today. I miss him a lot, but I'm really awfully glad he's out of my life too. We apparently weren't he perfect fit that we both felt we were.

I'm sick of getting bailed on.

I'm not sure why it took so long for all of that to sink in.

It's really hard for me to grasp the concept of someone loving me as much as my ex said he did, to disliking me so much in a matter of weeks.

I get it--I bugged him too much. That's really no excuse for him to be so rude to me about anything especially when he never had the balls to look me in the eyes and tell me that it was over.

He's the one who couldn't see me because he would try to restart a relationship with me if he did.

I've never felt like I wasted time before, I always try to take something positive or learn from every experience I've had in my life and NOT regret anything about a stupid decision I've made or acting out of line--as long as I grew from it.

But the time I spent with him? I totally feel like I've wasted my love, my time, and my energy. He has shown me little respect when he decided he was pissed off by whatever I was doing and that I 'pushed him away'. I was a bit wary of believing everything that he said to me. All of the sweet words.

The distance hurt too much? The 3 hours that kept us apart hurt him more than a lifetime without me, what a joke. 3 hours I was willing to trek back home to spend a weekend with him. One year he would have to wait before we could be together every night. So instead of focusing on any positives the distance had (I.E. Time to do things he wanted to do on his own, which I apparently still kept him from doing...) all he could think about was how awful it was, how horrible it was. Not to mention the little wanker has some seasonal PMS because he can't ride his little motorcycle in the winter, so all he apparently could do was lift, swallow testosterone pills, not eat, and wallow in the despair of no woman or bike at his disposal.

Ugh. I'm really sour today. I miss him a lot, but I'm really awfully glad he's out of my life too. We apparently weren't he perfect fit that we both felt we were.

I'm sick of getting bailed on.

It's hard dealing with your love being thrown away and you are left with all the love in your heart. Share your heatache here and you can have an outlet for all pain.

• Author
annxxdisaster

Thank you cdt. :) I did...sorta, a little synopsis at least. It's more of one huge rant if anything...

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t216204/

Obviously, there is more to it than just what is there. But anytime I really type it out in any sort of detail it all sounds so immature, on both of our parts.

It really does suck though, when you find someone you feel perfect for/with or someone who you can be 100% yourself around and the timing or whatever is just really off.

He sounds incredibly selfish and conceited but at least you don't have to put up with his crap anymore. You don't need to worry about him finding new ways of affecting your selfworth and confidence.

• Author
annxxdisaster
He sounds incredibly selfish and conceited but at least you don't have to put up with his crap anymore. You don't need to worry about him finding new ways of affecting your selfworth and confidence.

One small part of me wanted to defend him and say, 'Oh no! That's sooo not true. He's done this and this...'

But why? He was really selfish about it, he couldn't even face me. He can tell me he loves me a million times over but he couldn't respect me enough to break up with me in person. Day by day I am starting to see that I don't have to convince him that we'll be okay anymore or feel him pulling away from me.

Thank you, Satisfaction!