Closed door

WantToFixIt

I dated this girl for a few months, i know it doesn't sound all that long. We spent almost everyday together. She had not been with many people so i let my guard down. Later on she told me didn't love me and never would.

We continued to hang out every day because we had a lot in common and we would cuddle and kiss every night. Weak, I know, but i actually fell in love with her. I felt like things were going well, we were affectionate and close.

A few weeks ago she dumped me and told me I would never hear from her again, she can't be friends and wants me gone. I begged for friendship the first week but she never responded. A couple weeks later I asked her to hang out - no response. Last night i broke down - i am in a new city, no friends, no job and no girl. I called her and left a message to talk - no response. I then sent a bunch texts followed up by an email - no response.

I am lost.. I am worried that she thinks i'm crazy now and will regret the time we shared, the door is closed forever. I care for her very much; i have been in a few relationships before but i could see the future in her eyes. I miss her with all my heart. Is there anything i can do to redeem myself?

Edited by WantToFixIt
sameoldsameold

I'm sorry to hear the situation but I think the best advise would be to move on. You don't want to be with someone that u adore and they just "tolerate" you for want of a bette word. You deserve somebody who will love you as much as you love them. Stay strong, u deserve alot better and it will come your way!