I think i should stop smoking weed?

nopainnogain

I feel its run its course. I recently turned 29 and been smokin since 15 or so. I went through a bad break up a few years ago and i can honestly say i have smoked her out of my memory bank to where i am not hurt or angry any more. lol.

I was lookin through all my old high school and college memories last night and makes me realize time to do something extraordinary in my life....1st step would be to go sober...

Its like the movie Men who stare at goats,when clooney says to that dude in jail about"ultimate trajectory" . Well i was surfin the web bored one night and did a google search"what to expect when you turn 30"

And this came up.... http://www.blacktable.com/ajbirthday.htm

I do not want to be that guy,hence-my ultimate trajectory lol.

Just thought id share whats up as i have not posted here in forever...

Wish me luck! :)

there is nothing wrong with weed except that it takes away your motivation to do anything except smoke more weed.

It's a different world than what you're used to. I hope the transition goes smoothly. As an old fart who never really lived AJ's life, I wish you well :)

• Author

I was watching a show last night on bbc network about a chick who was in her forties was gonna attempt to smoke weed for a month in amsterdam when she never smoked in her life. lol. It was interesting show. It was called"should i smoke dope"....

So during her journey she did experiments. Exampl-she bought to ikea do it yourslf dressers and assembled one sober,and the other after smoking a few joints. The one she assembled high,she gave up on and layed on the couch lol.I personally think she gave weed a bad name. Everyone is different, I smoke some bog hits of kush in the morning and get in the zone and get a lot of things done. I smoked for many years on the jobsites and performed many difficult tasks. What ever the case, it has takin a toll on my personal being by now to where i need to create a new life and leaving this weed thing behind is needed.

There are plenty of people who smoke marijuana without any serious problems. However, there is also a subset of people who become preoccupied with smoking, and do it to the exclusion of other things. If you feel you've gotten to the point where smoking is holding you back, then it is time to quit. Best of luck.

• Author
There are plenty of people who smoke marijuana without any serious problems. However, there is also a subset of people who become preoccupied with smoking, and do it to the exclusion of other things. If you feel you've gotten to the point where smoking is holding you back, then it is time to quit. Best of luck.

You hit the nail on the head with this statement as to exactly where i am...Thank you.