Happy Thanksgiving!

DenverBachelor

DenverBachelor

This will be the first one that I'll be going to work to occupy myself and chowing down on our community fridge. How f'ing pathetic but who gives a **** because I'll just throw in a Turkey Pot Pie, thank God for my health and my life and just get some serious work done. We have beer in the second fridge -- hell, I'll finish it all off.

I'll be spending my Thanksgiving alone in the office doing work. That's just awesome to me. This will be the first time in my life being alone. Family is in another state, I don't have many good friends out here in Denver yet. So I'll hop on the bus and ride to Boulder and head to the office and just pump the music real loud, get ****faced and hope the CEO or CFO stop in. That's would be awesome.

I'm so excited about the prospects. I can't wait till Christmas. Denver already has lights up everywhere so it's like a constant slap in the face that just tells me, "I'm a tank. I'm a survivor." I will survive and thrive. I am a good looking guy in my early 30's. I'll find something to do between now and then ... I mean someone to do ...

I'm DONE with serious relationships for the next 3 months. It's time to get back into the groove I had in my 20's and just get it out of my system.

Thanks babe! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your rebound and family. I'll be thinking of you while in the office tomorrow. I'll be working extra hard for that promotion and the eventual stock options. All those plans we talked about -- gone.

Yay, me. I'm so stoked. I can't wait. Any hot women in here want to visit Denver? Let's get the rebound wheel rolling.

Sounds like a good plan; too bad Denver is so far away!

I'm feeling a bit pathetic today, kind of waiting for the holiday to be over, to be honest. I had abdominal surgery last week and I'm pretty much stuck at home, can't make it to any of my friends' dinners and my family are far away.

I have a ton of stuff to be thankful for, so I'm trying to focus on that. It's been a challenging year, but things could be a lot worse. But I'll admit, I'm feeling a bit left out of the big family gatherings that everyone is talking about.

Just have to remember that reality is seldom a Hallmark card, and most families have their own weird stuff going on. Better to be alone than to make nice with the drunk cousin & her lunatic husband & out-of-control kids.

Have a good one!