Still In Love

Long story but ill try to keep it short. My ex and i were together for two years when stupidly i broke it off. The reason for the break up was because i started to become unsure of my feelings towards her and i needed to get my head around it. She thought it was all crap and it got pretty messy. Well it took me a whole two to three weeks to realise that it was a mistake and that i did love her and needed to be with her. The only problem was that she didnt want to have anything to do with me anymore. She is very stubborn and kept saying i had my chance and now its gone and brought up all this crap about how we never got along at all. which is totally crap. i later found out that she started seeing this other guy like one week after we split and till this day they are still together and it has been almost nine months now. the problem is that i still think about her every day and even when im with other girls all i can think of is her. ive tried to call her and talk to her but she doesnt want to. i get the feeling that she hates me. My feelings are that im still in love with her and im trying now to just avoid all contact to try to get over her.

Any advice or comments would help.

thanks.

mark.

avoid all contact to try to get over her.

Pretty much answered your own question - sadly sometimes we make decisions we later regret - that's life. There is nothing to do but throw yourself into other activities and give it time. Your ex has moved on, she has someone new, she's happy - love yourself a little and do the same.

I'm reminded of a movie called Life as a House. It's major theme was, things happen for a reason. Something bad happens but it spirals a chain of events, for what reason we cannot know at the time.

For whatever reason, your conscious knocked you upside the head one day, and you did what you did. Two things could have happened. 1-She could have waited on you, or 2-She moved on.

Fate or what have you, moved her own. It must be destiny. Rely on it. I must try and do the same, even though it doesn't make sense right now.

Peace and best wishes.

• 2 months later...

Try reading all the post her the prob with everyone .

You will seem to understand .. :)

i was so depressed yesterday :) after reading and giving advice to other ppl make me feel so much better . Me too i think everyone her is a victim with problem . Time heal :) trust me . It was her fault not yours . But you feel bad thinking she got the wrong idea and you all broke off for nothing . You did nothing wrong . You just need your time and she didn't wanna give . Don't be sad over this .

Try doin this :) .. write her an mail . All about your feeling . How much you love her .. you miss her . And explain everything that happen . All you want is for her to know . You can express by writing more than talking . Its better if you write a letter and give it to her or something . Anyway she been seeing other guy to get over you i guess.. everyone feel bad after a break up.

Good luck to you . (don't make up with her she is so inconsiderate ) Live on meet happy ppl around the world ! she is not the only one in the world !