Unsure of how to feel and react, Could ANYONE provide insight, opinons or insight!!!!

novack

Hey dudes,

1st thanks for taking the time to read this....

short story: dumped by ex gf of 2 years bc she needed space, was devastated and have been 2 1/2 months broken up and 1 month NC (happy)

A lot of our mutual friends including some of her good friends who i was friends with are starting to talk to me about her/ trying to be better friends with me...

I was my ex's first everything and apparently now she wants to be the center of attention and is soooo self involved and only talks about how guys are into her... she's now with a very nice quiet guy who is half the guy i am....

I loved the girl to pieces and some part of me still does, but i don't know how to react to this (she was never like this when i knew her)... should i feel happy, pissed i dated this loser, angry she dumped me or what...

I'm getting to the point of indifference i'm just looking for insight opinion or experience, as she was my first love and as always am looking to LS :love: for help...

Thanks guy

Hey dudes,

1st thanks for taking the time to read this....

short story: dumped by ex gf of 2 years bc she needed space, was devastated and have been 2 1/2 months broken up and 1 month NC (happy)

A lot of our mutual friends including some of her good friends who i was friends with are starting to talk to me about her/ trying to be better friends with me...

I was my ex's first everything and apparently now she wants to be the center of attention and is soooo self involved and only talks about how guys are into her... she's now with a very nice quiet guy who is half the guy i am....

I loved the girl to pieces and some part of me still does, but i don't know how to react to this (she was never like this when i knew her)... should i feel happy, pissed i dated this loser, angry she dumped me or what...

I'm getting to the point of indifference i'm just looking for insight opinion or experience, as she was my first love and as always am looking to LS :love: for help...

Thanks guy

The best thing for you to do may to go NC, you can heal, and find someone who'll appreciate who you are and what you can do for them.

I've been with my ex for 3 years, and he was my first everything too. In NC for 2 1/2 months It hurts, a whole lot, but I know that I've been good to him, so I'll eventually find someone who is even better than he is.

People change, it can't be helped.

• Author

i find it kinda funny more than anything else, it seems so weird that people can just hit a switch drop their emotions for you and turn into a different person...

I agree with you on that, if I can turn off my emotions, then that'd be great. The fact that I can't, only proves that I am human, and that I can and still love.

Like I said, people change, no matter how much we don't want to believe, your ex, mine and everyone elses are different people now.

I think you should tell these friends to stop talking to you about her, so you can move on. The more you keep her alive in your mind, the longer it will take to thoroughly heal.