Working nights!

106rob

Does anyone else work night shifts on here? It's currently 04.05am here in the uk and iv been doing ok this week not thinking about her etc untill tonight as useual when I'm on nights just keep thing why etc as she hasent actualy given me a proper explanAtion as to why she no longer wants to be with me just "itsnot fair on you while I'm here" she has just gone to university, iv sent her 2big e-mails asking why and telling her how I feel neither she has yet replied to there's always a reason or excuse as to why and she just says she doesn't know how she feels she hasenthad time to think about it etc etc after nearly 2years I thaught I was at least worth a second thaught to her but looks like I'm not anymore :( I'm just working all the hours I can ATM just to keep my mind off her but there's only so many nappys (dipers) you can check without thinking of somthing else (I work for an American production company who makes them in the uk,p&g) Anyway I'm rambleing on again lol thanks for Reading anyway

• Author

And just other things aswell I think about that I miss just the little things like the kiss and cuddle before I leave for work and then getting back into the nice warm bed and just having a chat or making love etc before she used to get up for college or work and other things like on my days off just having tea on the table for her when she got in meeting her for lunch in town etc or a bath etc just to makeher feel like my princess because she was/is and I enjoy doing it aswell