Difficult day

lilbelle

I'm in a bad state today. Severe anxiety over all of it. Crying out of nowhere. Constant wondering if he thinks about me, if he misses me, if there is any chance of us ever again. It's consuming me today. I just want to ask him if he is sure about all of this. Whats the point??? I sit here and just wonder if I will ever be over this. I try to stay busy, run, just stay focused on myself, but it's harder and harder to do and he seeps in everywhere. I feel cursed and haunted by him. I just love him so much and I can't seem to let it go. I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest.

Aw hun (((((hugs))))) I've been feeling pretty much the same today, keep busy but make sure you grieve too, don't keep it all in. Its nearly 4 months down the line for me since he left, I do get some better days/weeks now, there is a glimmer of hope that I will get through this.

How long ago did you split?

I'm in a bad state today. Severe anxiety over all of it. Crying out of nowhere. Constant wondering if he thinks about me, if he misses me, if there is any chance of us ever again. It's consuming me today. I just want to ask him if he is sure about all of this. Whats the point??? I sit here and just wonder if I will ever be over this. I try to stay busy, run, just stay focused on myself, but it's harder and harder to do and he seeps in everywhere. I feel cursed and haunted by him. I just love him so much and I can't seem to let it go. I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest.

*hugs to you* I have been feeling the same some days. Some days I'm excited about the prospect of my new life, others I am so down because what I have lost and I just want to get so mad at ex!!!

It does get better, keeping busy and talking really helps! Yes theres down times, but theres always up times, even small, and that keeps me going.

This is all just part of the process...it gets better, but HeavenorHell is right, don't keep it in...let yourself grieve and let out the emotion...I know that everyone will tell you to keep busy, stay active, go to the gym, etc...but you know what, when you're at the gym or enjoying the outdoors, thoughts of the ex will be there...even now after almost 4 months and 2 months of NC, I still think about my ex...today I was driving for about 3 hours, and she was on my mind most of the time...of course it doesn't hurt as much as it once did, but it still lingers...that just means that I'm not at the point where I'm completely past it...and I'm ok with that...

Eventually you'll get to the point where, yes, you think about your ex, but it's just a fleeting thought, and then you go about you day...and then after that, you'll have someone new on your mind that makes you feel good and happy inside...and your ex will just be a memory...

And I was once where you were...I didn't want my ex to fade into a distant memory in my mind, and I especially didn't want my ex to forget about me...but that's not up to us to decide or control...and it's not us to you how our ex remembers or feels about us...

It'll get better in time...

Remember it is all very fresh for you, and what your feeling we all have felt. You not loosing and it will get better. Understand that why it does not feel like it is helping doing those things are helping. With out the running and focusing you would feel worst. It also shows how strong you are. even if you don't feel it right now.

Think about finding some professional to talk to if things get worst, think about getting some meds temporary if yo really feel like your struggling.

If your feeeling really anxious write down all your thought with a pen and paper, write as fast as you can and keep writing until you can write any more.

Then put a list together of all the things that was not perfect about him. No matter how small and silly but put it together. If he wore brown socks with black shoes put it down, if he would pick his nose put it down, if he did give you all that emotional support you wanted put it down.

Edited by GrayClouds

I thought the same thing, and the answer to your questions are " YES ". You will be over him in a matter of time, and you'll feel great when you are. After 2 months of NC for me, I feel great even tho my ex has a new boyfriend already. I honestly am not that hurt, and it just shows how much of a bitch my ex really was. Hope everything works out, and keep up the NC and try and move on. It's hard but everyday gets a little bit easier.

Thebob