i find that sometimes drugs might not be bad

McGrupp

like the occasionally xanax to stop the gears from running.

and help with the sleep. im not popping them every hour.

or the occasional marijuana.

If it wasn't for xanax, I wouldn't have been able to sleep for the first full week after the break up.

Then again, i'm prescribed it because of my terrible anxiety.

It just got worse after the break up.

But I totally know what you mean, as long as it's not abused, it can be very helpful.

is xanax an anti depressant? :confused:

T3s.. man i like those. They do me good. and if you want to laugh, there is nothing like shrooms when you are feeling down. I had some this summer and left them to spoil! :eek: I wanted them so badly but i just felt so guilty leaving my lil pumpkin with a babysitter just so i could do something fun. She was super attached and would have been scared... What i would do for those shrooms right now......

is xanax an anti depressant? :confused:

T3s.. man i like those. They do me good. and if you want to laugh, there is nothing like shrooms when you are feeling down. I had some this summer and left them to spoil! :eek: I wanted them so badly but i just felt so guilty leaving my lil pumpkin with a babysitter just so i could do something fun. She was super attached and would have been scared... What i would do for those shrooms right now......

Xanax is an anti-anxiety medicine. I forget the term they use... benzo something, but it basically calms down the nervous system.

T3's? What are those?

I recently started taking something called Seredyn. Its for anxiety and stress. Its not prescription. Its like a natural supplement. It relaxes you. I dont know if it works or its just my mind. Just knowing i have those makes me feel better. It could be placebo for all i care. Anyway i found it online and a friend ordered it for me. Its just natural herbs for stress and anxiety. You guys should try it.

Amen to xanax, although, I'd prefer Valium. I can't believe some days I feel fine, but others I feel like I'm laying on my back in the the bottom of an abyss staring in the darkness overhead, realizing that my girl is beyond the darkeness, in the light, living her life, just doing so with me not in it...

[FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]How incredibly humbling that is to know that the person you loved with all your heart can simply cleanse you from their daily life and continue on with their life, without a thought, fleeting or not, of you and what you two once shared. The Heart is an incredibly fragile and delicate universe of emotion. To have it one time feel so full of love, adoration, friendship, commitment and then in a glimpse all be gone without an explanation, leaves the soul scarred like nothing else. [/sIZE][/FONT]

In the beginning of my break up, I did resort to Tylenol PM from time to time. It's not addictive and put me to sleep. Totally helped....I haven't taken it in months now though, which I'm glad about. That means I'm getting betta!

Xanax is an anti-anxiety medicine. I forget the term they use... benzo something, but it basically calms down the nervous system.

T3's? What are those?

Very strong Tylenol. I get prescribed them regularly since i had a epidural with my 2nd girl. I've had back problems since. They make me high and relax my everything :) then eventually put me to sleep. They are highly addictive so they only prescribe them to me once a month or once every other. So far i haven't become addicted though.

Very strong Tylenol. I get prescribed them regularly since i had a epidural with my 2nd girl. I've had back problems since. They make me high and relax my everything :) then eventually put me to sleep. They are highly addictive so they only prescribe them to me once a month or once every other. So far i haven't become addicted though.

Ahhh, yeah you gotta be careful with that. With any drug really. I know it's hard when you are going through something tough in your life and all you want is to feel good. Awhile ago I was addicted to pain medication, no fun. I almost checked myself into rehab... thank goodness for supportive friends!

LostInLA -- I tried taking Tylenol PM's but they didn't work for me! They just made me very groggy, but I was still awake. I started taking liquid nyquil... which worked like a charm!

I'm still having trouble sleeping though. I started looking into an herbal supplement like Melatonin. Worth giving a shot!

Amen to xanax, although, I'd prefer Valium. I can't believe some days I feel fine, but others I feel like I'm laying on my back in the the bottom of an abyss staring in the darkness overhead, realizing that my girl is beyond the darkeness, in the light, living her life, just doing so with me not in it...

How incredibly humbling that is to know that the person you loved with all your heart can simply cleanse you from their daily life and continue on with their life, without a thought, fleeting or not, of you and what you two once shared. The Heart is an incredibly fragile and delicate universe of emotion. To have it one time feel so full of love, adoration, friendship, commitment and then in a glimpse all be gone without an explanation, leaves the soul scarred like nothing else.

Ahhh, yeah you gotta be careful with that. With any drug really. I know it's hard when you are going through something tough in your life and all you want is to feel good. Awhile ago I was addicted to pain medication, no fun. I almost checked myself into rehab... thank goodness for supportive friends!

LostInLA -- I tried taking Tylenol PM's but they didn't work for me! They just made me very groggy, but I was still awake. I started taking liquid nyquil... which worked like a charm!

I'm still having trouble sleeping though. I started looking into an herbal supplement like Melatonin. Worth giving a shot!

Yah I steered clear of Nyquil because if I take it more than 3 nights in a row, I have trouble sleeping on my own. Oh and if I didn't have any TPM, I would take Benadryl (pretty much the same thing).

I heard melatonin is helpful but never tried it myself..always wanted to...hmmm LOL

Yah I steered clear of Nyquil because if I take it more than 3 nights in a row, I have trouble sleeping on my own. Oh and if I didn't have any TPM, I would take Benadryl (pretty much the same thing).

I heard melatonin is helpful but never tried it myself..always wanted to...hmmm LOL

Benedryl... hm, never tried that. I think I have some too... guess that's what i'll be trying out next :laugh:

If I decide to go for the Melatonin, i'll let you know if it works.

Benedryl... hm, never tried that. I think I have some too... guess that's what i'll be trying out next :laugh:

If I decide to go for the Melatonin, i'll let you know if it works.

Haha cool. Oh I think I remember hearing that Melatonin will enduce vivid dreams, but I could be wrong. Dreams are awesome. lol

Be very careful with the T3's, codeine is addictive and you can build up a tolerance pretty quickly. It can also mess with the dopamine in your brain, which is why it can feel good but also can leave you feeling worse after a time. Sounds like you're doing fine with it though.

There's an OTC product called Mid-Nite that can help you sleep, it has melatonin & some other stuff in it. Tylenol PM & Nyquil make me wired! But this one helps my crazy brain.