A slight problem......

Tamia78

Okay, I'm trying to implement NC. Deleted everything about him out of my phone, computer, etc. Well, I still have stuff left over at his house. We live 3 hours away from each other. I did contact him yesterday and asked him to leave it on the porch while he's at work so I can pick it up, but he says he can send it. Not really a problem, but I would like to start NC as soon as possible. I dont' know how long I may have to wait for it, and I'd like it back just because it's mine, ya know? It could be as late as 2 weeks that I would get my stuff back. I would have to break NC to check on when it was shipped.

Should I just drive down there and get it? That's the quickest way to get rid of him. As it stands right now, I will probably text him next friday to see if he's sent my stuff. What if he hasn't? I don't wanna drag this out any more than I have to. What if I get to his house and (heaven forbid) he has another chick there? I don't even wanna think about it. Not sure what to do, honestly.

--T

Your best option is to just drive over there and get it if you want to not prolong the process. Even if he does have another woman over, that's his problem not yours. Don't let him hold your life hostage.

• Author

I think I knew I was gonna drive over there before starting this thread. Wish me luck tomorrow, then, lol.

--T