My Ex open my wounds

andy2009

My ex-gf left me in March 09 after having a great 4 years relationship.

I am 29 and she is 25. First 2 months I could not know what's going.

I knew in May that she has new affair.

Then I went on complete NC. During that period I broke NC 1'time and sent an email about how she was.....She Just Replied after 1 month....and saying that "She is sorry for what she did with me. Now, She is fine and very happy :-) " and asking about me.

I shouldn't read this email. But then I immediately deleted. and I will not reply.

I was doing so fine....now I can not concentrate on my job....but past wounds are open up...... :-(

What should I do .........

Then I went on complete NC. During that period I broke NC 1'time and sent an email about how she was.....She Just Replied after 1 month....and saying that "She is sorry for what she did with me. Now, She is fine and very happy :-) " and asking about me.

I shouldn't read this email. But then I immediately deleted. and I will not reply.

I was doing so fine....now I can not concentrate on my job....but past wounds are open up...... :-(

NC. This is exactly why NC is the only way to go. Don't reply, never email her again, unless of course, she begs to come back.

• Author

Hi Silicontoad, dude thanks for words of encouragement

when i come to LoveShack....I become positive.

I just want to share one thing:

when I saw her email in my mailbox, my heartbeat gone to peak point....after reading 1time I immediately deleted even from Trash too. NC is broken again :(

ya my ex wrote me 1 email and 2 notes saying I wonderful I was. All I could think was "I guess not wonderful enough to keep you from letting other guys fck you."

It does get better, NC helps

Well what is done is done...you cannot unknow what you now know so all you can do from here on out is move forward.:)

Think about all the reasons why she is NOT the best thing ever and why you do not need her in your life....

I don't see why she would bother to reply a month later....??? What is her motivation for that? In any case, it really doesn't matter...get angry and upset at her and then continue on the path you were on before. Eventually this will be far removed from your mind and as you think back you will realize how much you do not need/want this person anymore...

Just go back to NC and in time those wounds will close up...and eventually they will be closed permanently as if there was never a wound there at all. Goodluck!

• Author
Well what is done is done...you cannot unknow what you now know so all you can do from here on out is move forward.:)

Think about all the reasons why she is NOT the best thing ever and why you do not need her in your life....

I don't see why she would bother to reply a month later....??? What is her motivation for that? In any case, it really doesn't matter...get angry and upset at her and then continue on the path you were on before. Eventually this will be far removed from your mind and as you think back you will realize how much you do not need/want this person anymore...

Just go back to NC and in time those wounds will close up...and eventually they will be closed permanently as if there was never a wound there at all. Goodluck!

Thanks Beeotch and GrayClouds.

According to her words "I am happy and u?" it gives me hint that She is not happy. Nostalgia may be kicking her bu-tt off. (maybe I am wrong)

I have two pages of text about how she treated at end. I use to read whenever I become emotional. Most importanly I am trying to remind those bad treatment she did to me.

A week ago ex was trying to reach my sister. But luckily my sister did not pickup (3 miss call).

I enjoy being SINGLE. :-)

Hey Andy.

I remember your story. I was the same when my ex of 4 years opened old wounds too.

Just continue NC and know that speaking will do you no good right now.

It took me about 3 weeks after that wound was opened to get even stronger again :)

My ex broke up with me on the phone almost a month ago and told me that she wasn't going to come drive down and visit me like she had promised the week before. So I went NC and was finally feeling better lately and today she posts on my fbook wall. Now I feel like **** again, even though I haven't done any contacting. FML, FTW!

callingyouuu
Thanks Beeotch and GrayClouds.

According to her words "I am happy and u?" it gives me hint that She is not happy. Nostalgia may be kicking her bu-tt off. (maybe I am wrong)

I have two pages of text about how she treated at end. I use to read whenever I become emotional. Most importanly I am trying to remind those bad treatment she did to me.

A week ago ex was trying to reach my sister. But luckily my sister did not pickup (3 miss call).

I enjoy being SINGLE. :-)

I think you're right. She's not happy. But what's more important is that whether or not she's happy doesn't matter to you anymore. That's the other guy's responsibility. No more reading emails, no more contact, and you won't have to worry about her interrupting your awesome time being single!

• Author
Hey Andy.

I remember your story. I was the same when my ex of 4 years opened old wounds too.

Just continue NC and know that speaking will do you no good right now.

It took me about 3 weeks after that wound was opened to get even stronger again :)

Thanks Soulbear I remember you too. Hope u r doing good.

Just few hours ago She tried to call me, Her call lasted just 2 rings.

She tried to check whether I am in this country or gone back to my home country or somewhere else.

I do not remember her cell number but I could remember last 3 digits which is easier for anyone.

as career is important more than my ex. I was thinking to relocate myself to somewhere but my close friend advised me not to do so because my present job is good one.

Thanks God I am here on LoveShack otherwise I could lose precious time for nothing.

• Author
My ex broke up with me on the phone almost a month ago and told me that she wasn't going to come drive down and visit me like she had promised the week before. So I went NC and was finally feeling better lately and today she posts on my fbook wall. Now I feel like **** again, even though I haven't done any contacting. FML, FTW!

Hi, it is better to cut all ties and connections. I deleted my ex from Hi5 and make my account private. No one can see my profile without being my friend. I think facebook should have some settings.

• Author
I think you're right. She's not happy. But what's more important is that whether or not she's happy doesn't matter to you anymore. That's the other guy's responsibility. No more reading emails, no more contact, and you won't have to worry about her interrupting your awesome time being single!

Hey callingyouu.

You are absolutely right that she is not happy: otherwise she should not be messing with me. She tried to check if I am in her country.

Anyway it is her problem and she is a problem of her rebound guy :-D

Thanks for so wise words.

• Author
All I can do is tu virtually hug you.

By the way love your quote :laugh:

Dianna thanks for hug and understanding.

Yes I enjoy being single for time being.

some website says 50 reasons for being single. :)