I feel like dying!

Mr. Noname

Yesterday evening,

I went to a festival in the town my ex gf lives, I saw her, she spoke with me. We had a short friendly chat, but I feel so down. I heard she is dating a guy and I also saw her with him!

I'm so F***ed up at the moment, I have nothing, she has everything, she has new love, the only thing I have is my cr*ppy **** life. I saw her looking at this guy and she is definitely in love with him! They are going to f*ck, man this is the worst I ever felt!

After 3.5 years I have been replaced after 1.5 months, she doesn't care about me and is happy about her nice life without me. I FEEEL SO EFFIN ANGRY MAN WTF. I don't know what to do, I can't stand myself... damn I can cry whole day long if I want it.

Why is God not loving me, is there a god? I don't think so, everything is just coincedence. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!

fabulous_chk

*hugs*

These feelings will pass. Yesterday I looked at my ex's myspace and his gf's myspace, saw the I <3 u too messages and I felt at peace. I gave him up completely. My heart belongs to someone else now. There was a reason for everything.

You will realize one day why it didn't work out with you and her. It's because someone more special, faithful and loving is meant for you.

Just pray for patience and clarity. It's hard to keep going but you will get through this. I promise you.

Seems like I am finding more people as messed up as I am. Mine was 3.5 years as well, living together. Broke up, she is in a steady relationship with a new guy instantly.

No advice for you yet, as I still haven't found the cure for me. Lots of good threads here though.

Just letting you know you're not alone.

Yeah, you're definetly not alone.

My ex replaced me after a month with a friend of mine which I know from kindergarten.

Feels like crap, but it will pass. Just stay strong

Its the same for all of us my friend. I was in a 4 year relationship and 2 months ago she left me. I've heard she's seeing somebody else so like you guys that horrible thought of them being intimate together and knowing i've ben replaced in such a short space of time hurts.

As Giha sais we just have to stay strong and hope things get better soon.

People that have to move on to the next person that quickly will never learn to function alone; and being able to function alone is pretty important.

My ex has never been alone for any period of time. She'll get all she needs out of this new guy and then move on to the next. I feel sorry for him. He's already forgiven her for cheating on him a month into their relationship, and she's moved in with him - it can't go anywhere good from there. He's even paying for her food whilst she's jobless. When I look back at her past with my now enlightened perspective, she's left a trail of dried up broken hearts and friendships, and she just barrels on, content in the company of whatever new meat she's found.

Jeez. It still hurts thinking of him and her though, naturally. She's a honey trap, f'sure.

(p.s. I'm having a bitter period. Sorry!)

People that have to move on to the next person that quickly will never learn to function alone; and being able to function alone is pretty important.

This is so true. We must learn to be independent again. Realising that it's not so bad living on your own, doing whatever the hell you want to do without someone questioning it.

Without time alone we do not realise that we can actually live by ourselves.

What is so bad about being single?

• Author

It's so frustrating,

This guy is so different then me, I have brains, he doesn't. He is self assured I'm not at the moment. This guy is so different in appearance, I thought that is a man she would never love! We are complete opposites..

I'm in pain, because maybe he is 1000 times better then me at every possible manner. He is bigger, more macho then me, but I can't say he is more better looking then me.

F*** her, I'm well educated and great looking, maybe this dude is looking for some pussy, but that doesn't care the pain will be the same! She is indeed some one who can't be alone. But shiiiiiiiiit I am being replaced by an other dude after 1.5 months HOW SICK IS THAT!

I saw the look in her face, she is in love, why don't I have that! Why am I so deseperate and doesn't have anything!

Hi mate.

Sorry you going through this - i know it hurts like mad - I had the same thoughts after my split..

What do you do ??.. You've got to realise that there is nothing you can do to change what your ex and this new are guy up to. - nothing... Youre gonna have all these sh*tty thoughts running through your mind - but its not going to change anything or make you feel better..

All you can do is focus on yourself and try to stay away from places your ex might be.. If you dont know whats shes up to and dont see her - then hopefully the thoughts will die down.

As time passes you will eventually not give a toss what your ex is up too.. - but it does take time.

Huck

i deff know how you feel. everything sucks when it comes to your ex. im still trying to get over mine and it sucks when their all you think about. And dont worry because one day you will have it all again. i know it seems so impossible to think that you will have greater loves than you ex but im sure we all will. these are just to teach you lessons to make you realize your strength within, and one day i bet we will all find that special someone and be sooooo thankful we dont have our old ex anymore. i know its sooooo horrible and awful and you just wanna curl up into a teeny tiny ball and never see daylight again I KNOW but just think: everything happens for a reason and this was only meant to be.