Getting rejected by ex

So I knew the risks of trying to contact an ex. Never done it before so I thought I'd give it a try see what happens. I am over her so I just wanted to say hi. The response I got was getting ignored.

I normally don't care about rejection but getting completely ignored/rejected by an ex sucks. Totally makes me feel insignificant, unwanted, etc. I'm not totally devastated or anything like that but it's definitely a significant blow to me. It gets me down whenever I think about it or if I am reminded by it.

So I knew the risks of trying to contact an ex. Never done it before so I thought I'd give it a try see what happens. I am over her so I just wanted to say hi. The response I got was getting ignored.

I normally don't care about rejection but getting completely ignored/rejected by an ex sucks. Totally makes me feel insignificant, unwanted, etc. I'm not totally devastated or anything like that but it's definitely a significant blow to me. It gets me down whenever I think about it or if I am reminded by it.

me to bro. last time i tried, her bf the one she chose over me emailed back!!....

so how long where you with her etc. what happened?

That'll be a hard lesson learned then huh..?!

Exes, are exes for a reason... even if you're not the one who ended things, it's rarely a good idea to look back and try to connect with them. What you're trying to do is salve your pain from the loneliness you feel. Let go, get busy and look forward. You don't need your ex to move forward. You do however, need you!