Sweet revenge... and no one gets hurt

PinkToes

I love the little symbolic things that help purge an ex out of my system. This week, I decided to bury his photo under the cat litter. And several days later, when the box needed to be emptied, well lo and behold -- there was his smiling face, looking up from under all the cat droppings.

So after I bagged it all up and put it in the trash can, I imagined the most enjoyable images of his mug getting tossed about at the city dump... wondering whether he's lying on top of a pile of rotting garbage, or buried under a soggy mattress, or clinging to the side of a rusty old refrigerator.

It's gonna take a little while for him to disintegrate, so I've got a lot of time to imagine the worst. :laugh:

Anyone else? Oh, and I've got other ideas.... ;)

That's not sweet revenge, in fact that's not even revenge at all. Might as well call it pathetic revenge but if it makes you feel better than good for you.

Personally I think that there's no revenge without anyone getting hurt, emotionally or physically. I've done far worse things than just put my ex's photo in the garbage.

If it makes you feel good and gain closure, anything helps, providing it doesn't involve sharp objects, bullets or speeding cars.

It gives a level of satisfaction, and whilst not precisely revenge, it can make you feel a bit better.

It's a bit like lacing his coffee with laxatives the day of a really important board meeting......

Not that I've done that. ;)

A bit of a long one..but I find it funny :)

I had a situation once where the guy I had been dating for a short while (he was seperated from a wife who had left him for another woman)

She had been calling a lot as she had a few problems with his moving on from her.. I said I would bow out as he needed to work out if he wanted to get back with her..i stated that I was not in the equation..it wasn't about me or her, but whether he wanted to work out his marriage. He decided he didn't after spending an evening with her supposedly talking.

I was off work a couple of days later and he had left his car at mine, and he called to say that she had called to say something had been done to his car..it took a while for me to click that it was outside my flat and that she knew where I lived..(Turns out he brought her here when he had to collect his car to go back to hers to discuss their marriage)

I went down and found a message to me all over the car saying that they had never split up, he had lied about being seperated and details of our intimate moments that he had told her that night during their pillow talk.

I was obviously very angry..more so that my neighbours had seen this message to me..so..I got his toothbrush and cleaned my toliet with it...

The relationship didn't survive..I wonder if he worked things out with the ex. :)

• Author

Hey, who you callin' pathetic?? The really good stuff, I keep in my head. I'm not much for inflicting real pain. Guess a better term for this little game would be catharsis. Sorry for the confusion.

ITSTIMETOMOVEON

I think revenge is healthy. Finally this past week I started thinking

nasty thoughts about my ex. I mean nasty like I would ****ING SCREW THEIR LIVES. I would go into detail but i think the moderators might

edit my thread because i was blocked in another thread for saying my true feelings. Hey - IMO - if you're angry, its better to be angry than to whine, so if I'm an angry bitch its because Im tired of feeling like crap cuz I still miss that old ex.

When you do revenge you got to feel it, not just laugh it.

You got to bitch the MOTHER ****ER until you feel it burn. pardon

my language but it gets the point across.

WRITE IN A JOURNAL ALL YOUR MEAN SPIRITED THOUGHTS.

'

STOP BEING THE POLITE PERSON THAT TOLERATED YOUR EX'S BS.

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU MEAN SOMETHING!

BITCH LIKE YOU MEAN IT.

and you'll feel better. at least i do now.

Before I was too polite and felt bad to think revengeful thoughts.

NOT ANYMORE!

\