I feel jealous...

alwayssme

I feel like a bad person by feeling this way but I feel like life/things can be so unfair sometimes. I just found out a couple of things.

One of my girls was cheated on by her fiance. To top it all of he was an as*hole to her and didn't call her at all. When she would call he would never answer. To make a long story short, she went through alot of course, and now he finally contacts her and wants her back. And of course she is going to take him back. Are you kidding me? How is this fair? He is sooo messed up and doesnt deserve a second chance.

I get so angry when I hear sh*t like this. About people screwing others over and getting away with it so easily. I think couples who have a healthy relationship and appreciate the love they have deserve it...others who are straight up messed up DO NOT!!! I know its their lives, whatever, but its isnt fair!!!!!!!! :mad:

Ya it sucks how people can do all that, not remorseful and then hop back in like everything is ok. And wow is your friend serious in taking him back, she's only setting herself up for more heartbreaak.

just because they r getting back together doesnt mean they will be happy together. the same old cycle will repeat itself over n over again.

what we are doing, is walking on a new mysterious and adventurous street instead of the smelly rusty dirty old one.

just because it is bad times now, it doesnt mean there wont be any more good times.

be patient. :)

what we are doing, is walking on a new mysterious and adventurous street instead of the smelly rusty dirty old one.

. :)

amen!!

loved this reply!