Chances? Wait and see?

What do you do when your feeling a little carried away with emotions for love. If the other person is fresh out of a relationship and does not feel like their ready to be exclusive with anyone, what do you do?

1) Take the persons advice take it slow and "Wait and See"

Or

2) Forget about it and run away as fast as you can

Go find someone who is not just out of a relationship, who carries no emotional baggage and who is ready to explore a fulfilling relationship with you free of head trips.

If you just hang around this guy and wait for something to happen, you'll surely end up being a rebound, transitional or healing relationship for him and those will always blow up in your face.

Good luck!

• Author

I hate good-byes. The thought of not going back gives me tingle feelings in my chest and stomach. Its an uncomfortable feeling, yet it kind of tickles.

I dont think I can date. I cant handle the thought of getting emotional over and over again, believe lies and after it all, add it up and realize that the other person wants me to be a botty call.

Nobody said this love stuff is easy. You've got to take the falls just like we all have to do.

But if you want love in your life at anytime in the future, you'd best set some guidelines for yourself...the first of which is not to get involved with somebody in or recently out of a relationship.

If you pay attention, use good common sense, and control your emotions enough not to let yourself fall for everybody with a heartbeat, you'll be just fine.

• 3 weeks later...

I think you should wait and see if that was his words-and if he asks for botty don't give it :)

Sometimes you can over protect yourself and miss out on what could have been lovely experiences.

If you are aware of the dangers, which you obviously are, I think you will be intelligent enough to see if the relationship is going nowhere a month later, and will probably let it go and move on.

But it may go somewhere, not nowhere. Why miss out on opportunities for some happiness. Men usually get over break ups quicker than women-so I am told (by men) :)

Also, all relationships are 'wait and see' in the beginning anyway.

I believe you can fall in love again after a breakup even stronger than before, because you know what you missed in your past relationship. And if another person is offering you just that, how can you possibly stand it?