i thought i was good...

JooLee

but i kissed a guy i was dating today and all i kept thinking was he is not my ex... :(

plus ive been dreaming about him coming back to me alot lately. 5 times this week. i hate him... :(

• Author

aahh i feel like im losing my mind right now.

what is wrong with me! i keep thinking bout him n how we were tis time last year and then it goes to him n her. i dont want to cry over him , i dont want to cry over him!

It sounds like you are going through an intense time right now. I know I'm not good. I was thinking about calling her all day, and also thinking about last year..

I dream about "us" and what we used to be like once a week. Nothing is wrong with you. It is person withdrawal, a hyper-sensitive kind of neediness. It sucks terrible, and I am going through it too.

Except..........I am dating, hanging out with friends, working, etc....On the outside you would think that I was just a bit melancholy or pessimistic, inside I'm all jumbled and confused. My logic and my intellect tell me NC, some other region of my mind tells me to call her, justify it, text her, justify it...........see her, justify it.

Justify it with a false pretense of LOVE!!! What I am being is a needy saprophite. I need her energy to be happy?!

Do you need him? Is this romeo and juliet?

I am sorry you feel so crummy, trust me, I do too.

Fake it until you make it. It helps. Try to put on a smile, and grin and bear it. You will have many more sleepless nights, and then........................you won't.

but i kissed a guy i was dating today and all i kept thinking was he is not my ex... :(

plus ive been dreaming about him coming back to me alot lately. 5 times this week. i hate him... :(

That is a reminder to you that you are NOT over the ex! IMO, I would stop dating until you have healed and are ready. All dating will do is confuse the hell out of you. Right now you are confused enough w/o any help.