Excited

Kristine

Excitement is finally kicking in. :) I have orientation on Tuesday for college. I've been applied and waiting for nearly a year! Now I just have to hope financial aid is all aligned, applied for that in the spring, sent in all my requested documents, all should be set. :) Still have some loose ends to tie up but should be good to go soon. This is a new beginning for me. Hoping it works out.

Hi Kristine,

are you post-breakup?

Anyway, I too just had orientation for a new college for fall, waiting on financial aid. I am excited with you. Congrats on a new beginning.

Just waiting for September...

• Author

Divorced but it's been 3 years, I'm slow to recover and the divorce was my idea. Only reason I need to recover is I lost custody of my daughter after losing my job. He fought they said I couldn't provide for myself so I couldn't provide for her and he got her. Still very hard. I tried to reconsile with him just because of it, didn't work. Had a breakdown, now I'm seeing the light again. Sort of, have a glitch with financial aid so I have to call tomorrow. Says I'm not approved, hope I can resolve it.