The constant pain of rejection...

motive2002

fabulousgal

I feel the same way sometimes motive. everyone around me seems to be coupling up and I've had really bad luck in the dating game over the last few years.

so you aren't the only one who feels like this :)

pickingupthepieces

You already are loved! *hugs* I'm sure you have tons of people that care about you alot! You are capable of loving (that is clear from your previous posts) you just need to find the person who is deserving of that love! Rejection sucks (trying to think of why I keep setting myself up for it).... but we all become better people because of it! I have learned alot about myself that I wouldn't of if we hadn't split ...as much as it hurts still... it feels good to find me again! I used to live my life for someone else and now am slowly learning to live my life for me (I don't have much of a choice really). I feel good knowing I can do it on my own.... Love is an amazing thing... and we all deserve it (well almost). You'll find it again and you'll be so thankful for it and that you didn't waste your time om whats her name!!

• Author

Just this one.. after the most recent one. I should learn to let the wounds heal next time.

• Author

Hmm,, I heard somewhere that if you have a rejection that lasts 4 or more hours to consult a doctor...

At least I think that's what they said on that commercial.

I will never be loved. :(

quote]

Yes...yes you will motive....it happens to us all eventually...some random sunny summer day when your least expecting it or caring if you even have it ever again......yup thats when its going to happen.....you WILL find love again. There are millions of women on the planet. Statistically you have odds:)

Hmm,, I heard somewhere that if you have a rejection that lasts 4 or more hours to consult a doctor...

At least I think that's what they said on that commercial.

Uhhh...I think that was erection....and it was eight hours:) Go to emergency room immediately:lmao::lmao::):eek::laugh::lmao:

And me too, I keep meeting these firstly wonderful, then jerky guys....ahhhh...too young for this mess already.

Uhhh...I think that was erection....and it was eight hours:) Go to emergency room immediately:lmao::lmao::):eek::laugh::lmao:

I'm pretty sure it was supposed to say that if you have an erection that lasts eight hours you should go to Carrot's place immediately!

LikeCharlotte
I will never be loved. :(

So how are you guys doing?

WE love you motive. *sniff* Don't feel bad. ((motive))
LikeCharlotte

Feeling better today, thanks for asking. I've resolved to keep being the best me I can be and to continue to be a good person even if I get kicked in the teeth and blindsided by 2"x4"'s for doing so. I like the ex even if he's being a jerk. Eventually he has to stop, right?

In other news... I'm still talking to the serendipitous Englishman and he's keeping a smile on my face for now.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

My ex has made so many bad choices, it is nearly incredible even to me. He did one good thing, though, he set me free.

I am feeling pretty good today. I hope this time it stays. Will I ever love again? Ha! Will I ever love for the first time, that's the question. I refuse to believe that this is what hollywood is all about.

motive: we have been in coping nearly the same time. You have always been strong, calm and helpful. Plus, your pictures prove that you are cute. If the women in your area aren't blind and stupid, you will find love again. Maybe give them a chance, once you feel like it?

This from me: :love:

• Author

Right back atcha Nevermind :love:

Always strong? Calm? You give me far too much credit, but I'll take whatever compliments I can get! ;)