Learned a very hard lesson

foxh1234

Hi everyone, I wanted to send my ex one last goodbye email. After thinking about it for weeks, I typed it up and sent it off the other day. At the time I felt good with it and thought it actually helped me a bit. 2 days have went by and I feel terrible about it. I had been NC for almost 40 days and now I feel like I did 2 months ago. Big mistake kids, anyone contemplating doing it, think twice and resist the urge. She emailed me back and that made me feel even worse. Lesson learned and I will not make the mistake again. I have read 100's of posts telling me not to make contact and yet I thought my situation different. It isn't, contact is a bad idea for most of us. That's it, I just wanted to admit to you guys and myself that I made a mistake. I learned from it and hope anyone who reads this will heed my warnings. Peace:)

Fox,

I'm really sorry you feel how you do. Can you tell me why you feel so set back? What did she email you? You've got my personal email addy if you prefer to talk about it privately.

Here for ya

kizik

• Author
Fox,

I'm really sorry you feel how you do. Can you tell me why you feel so set back? What did she email you? You've got my personal email addy if you prefer to talk about it privately.

Here for ya

kizik

Hi Kiz, she just said the same **** I did really, you know- we had great times, we will always have the memories, sorry if we hurt each other, maybe years from now being friends, blah, blah, blah. None of it really means ****, that is why I don't know why I even emailed it. I am set back because she was almost out of my head and now she is back with a vengence, lol. I will recover quicker than before, but it pisses me off that I contacted her at all. It is like some force made me press the keys, lol. This whole wallowing thing is getting old man, It's time to man up and stop feeling sorry for myself. I have a great life, time to start living it again.

I'm playing an open mic tonight. YOU are a talented musician - any open mics in your area? The best way to stop thinking about someone is to make connections with other someones. :)

• Author
I'm playing an open mic tonight. YOU are a talented musician - any open mics in your area? The best way to stop thinking about someone is to make connections with other someones. :)

I used to do open mics all the time when we were together. I have not in the last few months. It is a good idea though, thanks man.

You're welcome. Great way to have fun, enjoy culture, and meet people. There is not a goddamn thing wrong with music!!!

• Author
Man, don't be writin' that bee-otch anymore damn e-mails, okay?

I won't Y, lol. Thanks man

foxh, sorry to hear it. :(

I still feel better after breaking NC, but for me it wasn't about an answer. Maybe there is the difference?

Stay strong, you were doing really good. This is just a minor setback!

• Author
foxh, sorry to hear it. :(

I still feel better after breaking NC, but for me it wasn't about an answer. Maybe there is the difference?

Stay strong, you were doing really good. This is just a minor setback!

Thanks NM, yeah just a little bump in the road. I will be over this and happy again soon I hope. The mind is a powerful thing, I never felt anything like this before. I consider myself lucky for that as well.