This evening

sandflea

I'll be flying solo this evening - by choice - and treating myself to anything I desire (within reason) - and I'll check back into the forum occassionally. Oh, probably like 8:30-9:00 PM EST. If you're bummed, or lonely, or just need to talk, I'll be here.

I hope everyone has a stellar day. Remember - delay does NOT mean defeat!

If you're feeling lonely - post here, and we'll all pick each other up.

Cheers!

SF

ElvenPriestess

I am most certainly lonely this night. Long weekend this one will be. But I have resolved to be happy none the less. So how are you sandflea?

• Author
I am most certainly lonely this night. Long weekend this one will be. But I have resolved to be happy none the less. So how are you sandflea?

Making it - or faking it. I've actually been cheered up recently. I'm about 6 weeks out of the breakup, so it's getting better.

Choosing to be happy sounds like the way to be EP. I see so many who fall into bitterness and heartbreak.

Most people are beautiful when they smile ;)

SF

ElvenPriestess
Making it - or faking it. I've actually been cheered up recently. I'm about 6 weeks out of the breakup, so it's getting better.

Choosing to be happy sounds like the way to be EP. I see so many who fall into bitterness and heartbreak.

Most people are beautiful when they smile ;)

SF

Indeed my dear, indeed. I would expect myself to be sad this night but I choose not to be. Self strength as it is known.

6 weeks? Good for you! That's progress right there!

I am going to be alone, but not lonely tonight. Actually I won't be alone either. I'm goin out stumpin with the boys. We're nice people We're gonna see if we can't save some "lonely" ladies from being lonely tonight! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lonely as #&$* here. It's been since May and for some freak reason I can not let go. This woman has treated me like crap, yet I can not stop thinking about her. I guess today is bad for me because this was the day I would go all out, not just flowers and candy, I would always go out of my way to get her a truly meaningful gift, like one year I bought her a 200 dollar softball glove, because her's was about to go out, and I also bought here a promise ring last year at this time. I guess there is nothing else I can do, but try and make it through today.