I just feel so lonely right now

Chiquita27

The weekend is coming and that's my worst time. I miss him soo much these days, we always did something together and now I see he's doing stuff with other people. Mostly his new girl and her girlfriends.

I also have plans but they are not very exciting compared to spending time with him.

Days like this make me second guess my decision of walking away. I know I did the right thing because being around him only hurt me.....but why do I have to have so many doubts??....

Am I always going to have doubts?...how much longer will I miss him?.....

I just feel so Lonely right now :(

It will take some time..

My friends always say "Time heals everything".

So far, I dont agree with this saying.

Everyday has been harder for me.

But I know that one day itll be better.

I just feel so Lonely right now :(

So do i Chiquita, very lonely.

I hate the weekends too, all of my friends are couples, i go out with them and feel like a "third wheel". Even sitting at their house, as mush as i love their company to feel out of place.

I am not sure what feels worse for me at the moment, this little mood i have put myself in (which will pass) where i feel crabby for all the bad relationships that i have had or this overwhelming loneliness and desire for companionship.

I write so many things about "You are you", "You are strong" blah blah blah, to other people. Time to swallow some of my own advice. :(

I am feeling the lonliness too. I've been staying with my family for the holiday season and this is my first weekend back at my house, all alone. I found myself waking up this morning with a feeling of dread and have been missing my ex terribly. I was used to waking up next to him for almost 5 years and it feels so awful to wake up to an empty house - and to know that he is now seeing someone else doesn't help. Here I am dreading saturdays, while is probably looking forward to spending the day with her :sick:

Chiquita27 - I think it's normal to have feelings of doubt when you're still missing them and feeling lonely, but remember that you left him for a reason. Try to focus on that reason. You say that being around him only hurt you - at least you have now removed yourself from that hurt.

Lee - My friends are all happily involved/married too and I can totally relate to feeling like the "third wheel" all the time - sometimes it just makes me feel even more lonely been around them.

The only comfort I can give myself at the moment is that things will change eventually, nothing stays the same forever. I just need to live through this and trust that something better is waiting for me (and all us) on the other side.