Roller Coaster

kali420

My feelings have been like a roller coaster ride. I've been having trouble getting over my ex-girlfriend. I just can't stop thinking about her and her boyfriend. That's pretty much all I've been posting about on here. We broke up about nine months ago. I should've definitely been over it by now for sure. In fact I was over it. I was doing awesome. Finding out about her boyfriend, a guy I used to work with, reopened my wounds. This guy is all the reasons she broke up with me for. So that made me feel crappy. I really do want to move on. I just can't seem to get over this hump. I went on a few dates. So, I'm getting out there again. I wonder if not finding someone has something to do with how I'm feeling. That's what my ex told me anyways. That, if I had found someone, I would'nt have cared. That might be true?!?! I don't know anymore. I've been reading a lot of similar stories on here. It kind helped me understand more about what I'm feeling. Somtimes I'm good, and she doesn't even cross my mind. Other times that's all I can think about. Like today. My feelings were just so hurt that she dated someone I knew. I am so crushed about this. I've talked to everyone I know about it. Got some great advice, and they are helping me cope with it. I just still feel so bad at times. It feels like I will never get over this. True emotional roller coaster ride for me.