living without her...put on NC by the ex.

loveinlife

loveinlife

I guess i have been put on NC with my ex because she hasn't picked up my phone calls since yesterday and today, both of the times i called once. We didn't get into any arguements...everything was fine bc we talk on the phone everyday.

At this point, my ex only wants friendship and the only thing on her thoughts is school and future(success) as she says. As for me i want to be back with her...but the chances look slim.

I guess her not picking up my calls makes me wonder what she is doing... the more i delve into it the more stressful it becomes...like is she seeing someone...

I am learning day by day, how to conquer my fears to be single and not have her by my side, even though she hasn't been much help because of her selfishness and not knowing how to emphathize with me.

I guess my point is i miss her and i was fearing today that she will never come back to me again, which might of been an over reaction.

Just a vent and a reflection for my break from studying. =)

Chrome Barracuda

You have to live life as if she doesnt exists. She wants friendship, is that what you want? If not then you should find someone who is gonna be your woman.

She's keeping you on the backburner, and trust me I've been there and I aint going back. I hated that friend's zone crap!!! I left and promised myself that I will be no female's back up plan. Especially when I can get females that are probably way better looking, than she is!!! ha!!!

The fact of the matter remains do you want to be someone that she constantly calls when she cries about other dudes when you just sit there in quiet pain? Dude I've been there and looking back I kick myself and say what the F was I thinking.

Since then I lost mad weight, and gotten my life back on track. I was always considered good looking just a little fat but now, damn I've been getting looks from mad chicks, and I've been feeling great.

Dont take her crap. she's your ex, dont sweat it if you want to find someoen else. And that's what you should do.

No friend's zone for you. Say that mantra:

No friend's zone for me!!! lol.

• Author
loveinlife

Chrome,

I believe you are totally right about what you said. I will keep an eye on my actions to not fall and be her coat to wear when she gets cold or be in the closet on a nice day. thanks bro!