Back with ex but I feel strange

ShadowU12345

My ex girlfriend who broke up with me about a month ago, has just now agreed to go back out with me. In a way I am kind of excited, but at the same time its very depressing. Its as if I don't know where to start my relationship back of at. To put it this way, she called me to talk, then she had to go, then this repeated again. Finally, she called back again and I was getting to the point where I was going to discuss my feelings that I had for her. Then she had to go once again, but she said that she would call me back later. Well she never did. So iv'e been depressed for the night. I'm actually still waiting for her to call as we speak, but I doubt she will. Now I feel that since I never got to describe my feelings to her, she might not see any interest in me anymore and could possibly break up with me tomorrow. I'm hoping that she could wait at least one more day so I can tell her how I really feel. This is my life right now. Please respond if you have any opinions or advice.

Your not feeilng too good about getting back together because your probaly worried she will make another dumb decision as to dump you again. If your already worried about her not calling you, and not having interest in you. Than you really need to let this girl go. You should be confident and this girl is taking that power from you, not intentionally of course. But really why did this chick dump you in the first place???

• Author

Your opinion Laugh Machine has really spoke to me. The reason she dumped me in the first place is still a mystery to me. I have thought about letting her go, but I feel like I have no more resources after her. This is a bad situation I'm in right now and I almost feel confused about what to do. I'm thinking about just trying it this one last time with her and if I don't see any improvement then I'll let her go. About her dumping me, I may know a little about it. It was one normal day at school when my girlfriend, just out of nowhere was caught walking with another guy. She never even said a word about it to me, she just done it. No saying goodbye or explaining why she was dumping me. Thats the story behind it. The guy she was with was one of them guys who has a girlfriend one week and another the next. So I knew that their relationship wouldn't last long and it didn't. I think its just that she didn't lay my soul to rest. So now were back together and even though I'm happy, its just emotional. After you mentioned something about me losing my confidence or something like that, I actually was thinking about that today at school. She seriously does take my power away from me and leaves nothing but depression, my friends have also noticed this change in me. My girlfriend even. So thanks for the advice Laugh Machine.:)