slept with random?

fatty

Hello,

history: my ex and I have broken up about 1.5 years ago but we still talk to each other and what not. We act like a couple but we dont at the same time.

So anywho, last year while I went on vacation, she slept with a random. At this time we were broken up and still are today. But she told me today and I am soo hurt by this. I couldn't breathe when I heard that she did this. Sleeping with a mother ****in random!!!! The image of her doing that guy keeps playing in my head over and over again. I told her that i dont care she did it cause we are broken up or whatever but I do care cause I am soo hurt by it.

I am soo hurt it is unbeleivable. I cant even eat properly, and I have midterms next week.

Can someone give me a gun and shoot me please!!!

Doesn't sound like you see this person as "an ex" if you feel this way about her indiscretion.

The sad truth about remaining friendly with an ex is that it's really hard to seperate old intimate feelings from new experiences.

I couldn't do it- not hang out with them regularly. I do have one ex I trade steamy love affair experiences with- but it took a lot time for me to be able to do that and be okay with it.

What if one of you gets a boyfriend or girfriend? How will the friendship hold up then? That will inevitably happen you know....one of you will strat dating someone else.

I wonder why you lied to her and said you didn't care when you obviously do. And you obviously still have unresolved romatic feelings too.

Do you want to get back together? Has that been a long term plan in the back of both your minds?

Figure that out first- before continuing to hang out and be friends. Otherwise the friendship may turn nasty and it will be like a break up all over again.

D

• Author

Well,

I would want to get back with her but I am just in disgust with her personality. She is a good person and all. Both of us are to blame because she is moving on and I cant say anything.

I think it's more of jealousy than anything else. I always thought in the back of my mind that she would be mine. No matter what happens that she would be mine. But this just stamps that she is not mine anymore, she could be but I choose not to.

There are too many sensitive issues to get back with her, first the importance of what religion i want my kids to be and thier brought up etc... I have told her but do not expect her to comply because it would be unfair for her.

But needless to say she would never sleep with a random, thats what i always thought. I cannot get the image of her kissing or ****ing the other guy, its traumatizing. It has sent my body in a shock.

Has this happened to anyone else?

• Author

Disclaimer: Ranting and explicit languiage is used:

So after she has told me, my body has gone in complete shock. This is surreal, my body is sore, I have been throwing up etc.. . I can't beleive this is actually effecting me on a physical level.

I cant beleive she actaully slept with another person, a random to be precise. How can she just do that? sleeping with a f!@#king random. It hurts soo much. When I listen to a song, i think is this the song they made out to in the club or when I watch tv/movies I vision her having sex with teh guy on the screen and feel sick. I ****ing hate her soo much, how can she just do that? I know its wrong to hate her because she is allowed to do anything she wants but I feel anger. I get even more frustrated with myself because I know i should not get mad at her.

Right now, my chest feels like there is a rock in it and I can't breathe properly.maybe i should go out and have sex with any girl I find but its wrong to do so!!!!!!!!'

-hurt and shattered for no reason