Wife Of 8 Years

when i married my wife i quess i was to in love to realize how controling she was, for the ist 6 years i put up with it and then 2 years ago i started falling out of love with her because she wouldn't listen to me about the things that she was doing to me that were driving me crazy i went to a couselor for 4 years to figure out how i could deal with the stress in my life. my wife is very extaverited and i am somewhat the opposite. but here is the big problem she won't try to understand my point of view. we have a beautiful 3 year old son and an 8 month old son who is just wonderful i would like to stay married but i don't feel much for my wife and i just can't handle her constanly on me i have tried to stand up to her but she just becomes quiet when i talk to her and then she start again on me. i knew she was like this when i married her but i married her anyway. there is this girl in my office who is going thru the same thing and she is getting a divorce. and now for the last 2 yars she and i have become more than friends there has been no sex but we sneak around to talk to each other and she is so wonderful i think i am falling in love with her but i do have 2 son and she has one. help i don't know what i can do to get my wife to ease up on me. she doesn't get along with people who tell her things that they see wrong she only like positive feedback, the boys need a family and i love them so much. i have gone to see an att. and now i am living at my parents home, for the last week what can i do if anything to get my wife to understand that if things don't change i am going to have to divorce her, but i really hate to for the boys. help me if you have any ideas thanks,