my baby is gone

My relationship of eight years is finally over. My ex and I were planning on getting married, and starting a family just two weeks ago. Last Friday we got into a fight, and from then on we only spoke a few times since, until we got into a hugh argument the other day. I know this time it is the end of us.

I can't picture myself being without him. I build my life and future around him. I"m so heart-broken and disappointed right now that I made an appointment with my physician to get on anti-depressants.

Right now I have no choice but to move on... but I'm not ready. I am in love with him. He's the only man that I've been with. I don't know what to do. I don't want to go out with my friends, because I will only be miserable. Everywhere that I go reminds me of the time... It feels like I will never get over this.

What hurts the most is I have surgery next week, and he is not going to be there for me.

Sorry, if this doesn't make any sense...

I know what you are going through, a few years ago I was with a man for 7 years, we were engaged to be married.. After we set the wedding date he told me that he loves me, but was not in love with me anymore..

I as well as you built my world around his... It was really hard getting over him, but I did..

What helped me was the old saying " if it was meant to be it will come back for you "

Sometimes love is just not enough.. My ex and I always fought it was so unhealthy, I know this now, but at the time I did not see it that way..

I know you love and care for him, but if you guys are fighting all of the time that is not good for either of you..