Best Revenge Ever on the EX that dumped you.

Anyway this post deals with the aftermath. What to do after your heart was stomped on.

Maybe she cheated, found someone else, or just needed space. You're pissed as many guys are when their heart gets ripped out. Alot of guys turn into women hating bastards. You feel like punching the wall, or his face, or even hers.

So what's the best REVENGE!?

Screw as many chicks as you can? Mess up her car? Beat up her new boyfriend? Light her house on fire? Throw acid in her face?

(Just kidding about the acid. Read that somewhere on this forum)

No. Although these things might be fun and make you feel better for a minute or two, this is not the right type of Revenge.

The Best Revenge Ever on the Ex that dumped you is simply, LIVING WELL.

Living your life to your best capability.

What a slap in the face it would be for your ex to run into you down the road and there you are, better than you've ever been! Kicking a$$! on the rest of the world. Kind of like "Thanks for dumping me, cuz look at me now!"

You've got a new and improved girlfriend, better job, new car, new clothes, you look great. You've got new friends, you're doing new and exciting things that you never did before. You don't even have time to stop and talk to her. Your life is better, more complete, and you are happier than you've ever been.

The above are just examples but the point is to improve yourself and your life in every possible way.

Now you'll say "But Slick, shouldn't we be doing all that stuff anyway?"

EXACTLY. That is the beauty of it.

We've all probably had our hearts broken at one time or another. We all know that feeling like you can't go on. Life seems meaningless. You feel like you'll never find another one like her. You can't eat, can't sleep. Blah, blah, blah. You end up moping around all depressed.

Well its gonna take some TIME before you can get yourself together and get back on the right track. It might be a few months, it might even be years!

But when you head out looking for Revenge in this way, you'll be WAY ahead of the game.

Now go show that B*tch

Pink Amulet

Judging by the stream of threads... this girl really did a number on you.

Stop over analyzing it now! Goodluck with living well :)

binevrywear

The urge to get revenge is in all of us when we're hurting. When you no longer feel the urge to get revenge, when you no longer feel the need to drive by her house honking the horn on your shiny new convertible with five rented models wearing the latest bikini fashions waving in her general direction and yelling out nyah-na-nyah-na NYAH-na, there's no room for YOU-hooo...When you can honestly say you really couldn't care whether she lived or died, then you can say you've moved on. Until such time, you're still pissed off and bitter and not living well at all.

Living well is always great. However, it's also nice to realize that sometimes these things just don't work out, to no fault of either partner. It isn't always necessary to hate your ex. Also, by doing things to "show that bitch" as you said, isn't as beneficiary as doing things just for yourself.

rugbyrob1990

Well said! I couldn't stop laughing because that is exactly what I was dreaming about doing.. Driving by her house in a new convertable with "rental models". Boy I would really show her and inspire her to come back..LOL:cool: I seem to think that proving to her that i'm desirable by others will make her come back, when in fact the feelings just faded!!

Pink, is that your pic? Your really cute, some guy is going to be very heartbroken unless he's and "underwere model". Thanks for everyones advice..Rob

Pink Amulet

You are right- once the feeling goes, only that person can bring it back. No amount of begging or strives to impress will change their feelings...

Yes, it is Rugby- thanks. And yes, he is a heartbroken man :laugh: .

Best revenge? Well, not revenge as such...but no communication and moving on are by far the most effective. It shows more than anything that you can deal with things in an adult manner! :)

If someone did something that bad to you, why spend time concocting some "revenge" plan? Are they really that worth it? Besides, I think it just makes you as bad as them at the end of the day...

• Author
Judging by the stream of threads... this girl really did a number on you.

Stop over analyzing it now! Goodluck with living well :)

lolz

...im doing well now...

its just that,,im trying to help those guys..bcoz..i know what it feels like..its very traumatic actually..but...

ive been drowning with love by now..

Yeah I think the best revenge would be to not have revenge at all. After the initial shock is gone, bye bye later... No Contact. No emails, no text message, no drive by honkings.. lol. Drop it like the bad habit it was.

chocolate_boy

You know what I'd don't hate any of my ex's, they were all very important to me at certain times in my life, and every one of them changes you in some way, for better or worse. I think I've only ever loved one of them to be honest and she was a few years ago now, but we're still in touch and she has been through a rocky relationship with her current fella ever since, and I care for her lots still.

I'm still close friends to the point that she's almost like my little sister with another ex from a couple of years back (that was a mutual break-up though), the rest i don't speak to or have contact with, not because I hate them, just what is the point?

My most recent ex and I split 9 months ago now, and despite what I've said on this board and to friends in the past when I was in pain, I don't hate her or wish her any bad at all. I haven't spoken to her since and doubt I will again, but it wasn't her fault, we just weren't all that suited, and I do have some superb memories of our time together. I know now I never did really love her, and I'm sure she didn't love me either, but hey it was a great year together, so just put it down to what it was, and move on with your life.

I'm doing ok now, sure I get lonely sometimes, but most single people do, hell I even have when I've been in relationships, I'm certainly not desperate for the next lady in my life just yet.

Pink Amulet
I'm just sayin'.... ;)

With what he would have to pay for that pleasure, you would want to hope she wasn't out at the shops as you cruised by :laugh:

I don't have to prove anything to my exes. I don't owe them anything anymore because they are exes. If I'm going to improve myself and be the best I can be I'm going to do it for myself and not because I want to prove anything to an ex. Who cares what the ex thinks? If you are really over your ex then you are not going to care anymore about what they think about you.

HokeyReligions

"Oh! THAT was your penis? You mean we had SEX? I thought it was just your pinky finger! Gosh, now I'm sorry I said you should cut your nails - maybe you ought to see a doctor instead."

That should do it.

TO hang on to hatred so long towards an Ex is unhealthy and foolish. Yeah while your still going through pain and suffering, you say and do things sometimes you dont normally do. But to take it to a level of revenge, is just lowering yourself to a level thats hard to recover from. Even if that person is as low as low can get, to do something that would actually effect that person the way you intend, is lowering yourself to their level. Whats the point? Your better than them anyways.

Let it the hell go

jesus man...donpepot and i became friends after he helped me on my past problems and its been cool bcoz i win my gf back.. anyway i called him yesterday..he said he was been banned to this site?..cant you beleive that? i think there is 4 people here in this site who actually thank him and very greatfull bcoz his post helped them a lot.. are you seing realbroken lately??? of corz not...bcoz on all the people who gives advices to him..no one can really help him but when he starts to listen to donpepot hes been in the right tracks i think he win her gf back or somthing...

anyway hope to see donpepot soon...

I just think its kind of silly to be piss poor and then after you break up with your ex you are driving by in a *BMW*....lol. It reeks of " Look at Me " " er : lame

When in reality the ex could give a crap what you drive now because she does not love you anymore nor does she have any interest in your life.

I just think its kind of silly to be piss poor and then after you break up with your ex you are driving by in a *BMW*....lol. It reeks of " Look at Me " " er : lame

When in reality the ex could give a crap what you drive now because she does not love you anymore nor does she have any interest in your life.

nah..i think your being bias to your post or somthing.. of corz the topic here is not about having a nice car and flash it to her face..the topic here is about the best thing that you can do to your ex gf that dumps you is your having a good life even she dumps you..you dont care if she dumps you you dont care if she dosnt love you any more... you dont care and your enjoying yur life at full best now she's out in your life..that is the best revenge you can do... the best revenge is not making any revenge...she dosnt love you any more?who cares?that new guy is porking her?who cares?... im enjoying my life and i love my life even more... even she dumps you...

Pink Amulet
jesus man...donpepot and i became friends after he helped me on my past problems and its been cool bcoz i win my gf back.. anyway i called him yesterday..he said he was been banned to this site?..cant you beleive that? i think there is 4 people here in this site who actually thank him and very greatfull bcoz his post helped them a lot.. are you seing realbroken lately??? of corz not...bcoz on all the people who gives advices to him..no one can really help him but when he starts to listen to donpepot hes been in the right tracks i think he win her gf back or somthing...

anyway hope to see donpepot soon...

Why was he banned?

Why was he banned?
he said he post new 2 treads..(which is been deleted)i did not catch it actually.. bcoz ive been busy on that day...and since then he cant post new topic or somthing...
Pink Amulet

Ahh yes, I am glad they were deleted. It was an intolerable mysogynistic attack.

nah..i think your being bias to your post or somthing.. of corz the topic here is not about having a nice car and flash it to her face..the topic here is about the best thing that you can do to your ex gf that dumps you is your having a good life even she dumps you..you dont care if she dumps you you dont care if she dosnt love you any more... you dont care and your enjoying yur life at full best now she's out in your life..that is the best revenge you can do... the best revenge is not making any revenge...she dosnt love you any more?who cares?that new guy is porking her?who cares?... im enjoying my life and i love my life even more... even she dumps you...

Aren't you the one who's trying to get your ex gf back ?

I agree that the best revenge is no revenge at all. If you try to get revenge on your ex whether it's through flaunting your new girlfriend in her face, driving a better car past her house, walking down past her street with your new tuxedo, whatever then she's going to see right through it anyway that you are just trying to make her jealous.

I honestly do not care what my exes think about me. They don't care about how I'm living my life so why should I care whether or not they find me attractive again?? To top it all off I'm perfectly happy with the girl I'm dating now. I care only about her attraction for me.

So what if your ex finds out that you still collect trash for a living? So what if your ex finds out that you didn't finish college? So what if your ex finds out that you gained 80 lbs? You're not dating them anymore so you owe them no explanation for why you are living your life the way you do. It's none of their business.

The best revenge against an ex is to work on self improvement for yourself and yourself alone not for them and what

The real acid test that determines whether or not you are over your ex is when you stop caring about what they think. If you are truly over your ex then you will not care whether or not they think you are over them. Let them think whatever they want.