Just found out that my ex married

Last night I was playing online and found an article that my ex boyfriend married the girl he cheated on me with. Six weeks after we broke up. He has only known her for two months... the catch is, he married her in the suit I bought for him, married her in my home town and is still calling me AND to make matters worse he married her on our 2nd anniv. He came over my house 1 week after they were married and did not have a ring on. He called me two weeks ago to tell me that he still loved me and wanted to be with me.... but there were circumstances in his life to why we can't be together... NOW I know... it really breaks my heart. And to make matters even more hurtful she is pregnant... obviously this is why he married her. Don't you think? How can you love someone and treat them like this. He could at least have called and told me. Right?

I found his new Wife's phone number and called her last night.. she is a bitch... doesnt care that we are still in contact.. that he is calling me... she was very calm. I saw their wedding picture and she is not attractive at all.. she kind of looks like Bea Arthur.. big girl like that...

I just needed to talk... any help would be much appreciated

Let him go be with Bea. Stop being jealous and competitive with her. She's not the problem, he is. He's no winner or he wouldn't be acting the desperate way he is now. he's not really good to either of you. Stringing you along in case it doesn't work out with her. It's pretty offensive behavior.

Be strong. There's a whole lot better out there. I think you dodged a bullet her. It's hard to hear but later when you have someone who treats you well you'll be grateful.

Let him go be with Bea. Stop being jealous and competitive with her. She's not the problem, he is. He's no winner or he wouldn't be acting the desperate way he is now. he's not really good to either of you. Stringing you along in case it doesn't work out with her. It's pretty offensive behavior.

Be strong. There's a whole lot better out there. I think you dodged a bullet her. It's hard to hear but later when you have someone who treats you well you'll be grateful.

What Daphne said.....

Let him go, as much as it will hurt you, you need to let him go. No one that acts like that is worth your time and love. He had a choice to be with you or not, and if he loved you the so called "circumstances" he had would not have mattered.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE ADVICE and I will not contact him again. I know you all are right.

Its nice to know that there are caring people still out there.