What Happened?

Miss_prettsy

Hi i kno im 17 and i'll be 18 and i want to kno what really happened.

I went to a party last Friday and my and my friends were havin fun! I noticed my now ex boyfriend he didnt noticed me because i was way across the room! So, me and my friend decided to follow them they didnt know they were being followed. So i was screaming gurl thats my boyfriend and his friend heard me and i told him to get my boyfriend. I haven't seen or heard from him in awhile so he came too me we hugged and i was like "Wassup baby I miss u where u been? He says"I'm too young for a gurl right now" I said what? So that means I'm not yo gurl no more? He told me not to take it the wrong way" How else am I supposed to take it? So I told my friend that I was ready to go! We've been together for a year and 3 months and all of a sudden he he's too young for a gurl that really hurt me I was miserable for 3 whole days! But he'll realize wat he did was wrong cuz this is a female who really loved him

Hi i kno im 17 and i'll be 18 and i want to kno what really happened.

I went to a party last Friday and my and my friends were havin fun! I noticed my now ex boyfriend he didnt noticed me because i was way across the room! So, me and my friend decided to follow them they didnt know they were being followed. So i was screaming gurl thats my boyfriend and his friend heard me and i told him to get my boyfriend. I haven't seen or heard from him in awhile so he came too me we hugged and i was like "Wassup baby I miss u where u been? He says"I'm too young for a gurl right now" I said what? So that means I'm not yo gurl no more? He told me not to take it the wrong way" How else am I supposed to take it? So I told my friend that I was ready to go! We've been together for a year and 3 months and all of a sudden he he's too young for a gurl that really hurt me I was miserable for 3 whole days! But he'll realize wat he did was wrong cuz this is a female who really loved him

ahhh... to be young again.

girl i'm only 23, and i know many guys right now who are still too immature to be in a relationship aka 'too young for a gurl right now'. he's done you a huge favor by being upfront with you and letting you go now, instead of keeping you on the sidelines and maybe even cheating. kiss him on the forehead, and let him go with love and peace.

in the meantime, get out there! go clubbin', go to the mall, go online and meet other people! chances are he may come back when he's ready to 'settle down' and then you can either take him back, or if you've moved on you can punk him. either way it's a win-win situation for you.

good luck, and keep steppin'!

k.