I found out finally why she broke up with me

Guys/Gals,

You have read my previous posts.......

Well this is an e-mail one of her friends sent to me the she sent to her "friend"

I never thought I would be sitting here writing this, but here goes anyway. I have some tough things to say. I've never been good at the whole sugar coating thing so I thought it might be a good idea to warn you ahead of time.

So here I am writing this at 5:45 in the morning because once again, I can’t sleep. It sucks. I figured the only way I might be able to get to sleep is if I actually sit down and wirte out what I want to say to you. Maybe then I will have some peace. Anyway, I really only have one thing to say to you. I’m hurt. That’s it, really. The way you treat me hurts so much, it's hard to be around you. And the thing that hurts the worst is that I don’t want it to be that way. I want to be close to you. I have for a long time and I still do. But I know the moment I let myself trust you that I am going to get hurt again. It’s happened everytime. You don’t want to be accountable for anything in our relationship, whatever this is. It scares you, for some reason. I have a lot of hope for you, for whatever it is worth. You are so special, I don’t think you ever realized that even though I’ve told you before. I think I can count on one hand the amount of crushes I’ve had in my life. Congratulations. You got to be one of them. I guess it’s because there are so many great things about you that I don’t think even you realize. I hope you get to someday. I hope you are able to find someone that you might finally get to open up and be close to, even if it’s not me. I think everyone deserves that. Sometimes we may think we are saving ourselves from pain but I don’t think we can ever really do that. We can only deal with it once it happens and learn from it. That is life. In having close, romantic relationships with people I have learned so much about myself and other people that even though it really hurts when it’s over I would never take any of them away. Even this one. It never got there but I still think I can take away some things from it. I hope you get to have a great relationship with someone some day. It’s one of the most amazing experiences a person can have. And totally worth it. That’s all I wanted to say.

I hope you were able to get to the end of this email (or maybe you skipped to this part). I figured you were overdo for one of my little confrontation-thingees that I need to get out of my system every once in a while. I didn't really mean for anything to happen by this email, I just wanted to let you know how I feel. Kind of a like a current-state-of-Jette email. I hope that you have a better understanding now of why I might have been acting wierd. Emails aren't really good forms of expressing oneself but I just wanted you to get an idea of what was running through my head.

She broke up with me in December and it jsut seems to me she broke up with me because of a "crush" and it didn't blossom into anything.....now..SHE LIED TO ME WHEN SHE BROKE UP WITH ME... she told me all these reasons for breaking up and then retracted them or wasn't able to back up her claim.

She doesn't know that I have this information...what should I Do??/ I am so pissed/hurt.....

Why do I feel she did a high school thing here... by wasting a 2 year relationship for a "crush"

ReluctantRomeo
She doesn't know that I have this information...what should I Do??/ I am so pissed/hurt.....

Enjoy the fact that she is reaping what she sowed. Has screwing you over made her happy? No. She's worse off than you are.

Why do I feel she did a high school thing here... by wasting a 2 year relationship for a "crush"

She's an idiot. You deserve better. Keep telling yourself this and move on.

Well this is an e-mail one of her friends sent to me the she sent to her "friend"

Dang, some friend. Ouch.

kjo314:

Sorry to hear the reasons, at least now you know it is a crush and the reasons.

All that can be done now, is heal and move on.

destination_unknown

im confused, from my reading of the transcript i thought she was saying YOU are the person she had the crush on. im confuzzled?

*confused* too... I didn't see the word crush at all in her email at all.

Was this email written by her about YOU, hoping it would get back to you??? Cause that's how I take it... and it seems to me like she just couldn't stand the way she was treated...so she walked without explanation. I dunno... still confused.

I was under the impression that she wrote this to her new BF. A friend of the new BF passed the letter on to him...the XBF (OP). He basically got to read a letter that was intended for the new BF...which is now, the XBF also. She poured her heart out to the New XBF, and what she wrote to him didn't match up to what the OP thought. Kinda like a fly on the wall...per say. She doesn't know that her Xbf read this letter...so, basically, he got his hands on lots of private, exclusive information, thanks to the friend of the friend.

Whew!! Excuse me while I sit down...I'm feeling dizzy!!

Oh! I *am* sitting down. :D

• Author

lovetoto is right....

Actually the guy she wrote this too sent it to me. He apologized and told me he had been stringing her along for the past couple months and they were never b.f/g/f... it jsut hurt to know the truth abotu why she broke up with me.. .and what was worse is that I had to find it out from someone else.

And she still wants to be friends..... HA

lovetoto is right....

Actually the guy she wrote this too sent it to me. He apologized and told me he had been stringing her along for the past couple months and they were never b.f/g/f... it jsut hurt to know the truth abotu why she broke up with me.. .and what was worse is that I had to find it out from someone else.

Tells you a bit about the ex, doesn't it? You should be glad that it's over. She wasn't into you, she was in to someone else and has feelings for him that you wanted her to have for you.

The point is, she doesn't deserve you. This is just like my ex. She fell head over heels for another guy the first time we broke up and he strung her along. Then she came back to me and the next guy to come along that she fell head over heels for, she left me again.

See, the fault here isn't hers. It's mine.

• Author

The fault is not mine......

I can see that she can't live alone and because she moved down to Floirda she wanted something new I guess... or thought she could play it both ways...I don't know... all i know is that it will be a cold day in hell if we get back together... i am better than that

lovetoto is right....

The guys she wrote this to sent it to you???

ARSEHOLE!

Forget her, she is not in love with you. She broke up with you, unless she cheated on you, there is really no legit reason why she is in the wrong.

Sounds like the new b/f is just trying to spread trouble. He is an ass for stringing her along, she is an idiot for believing it.

Still, if she broke up with you, really it is none of your concern who she dates now. Get over her, and both get on with your own seperate lives.