Weird texts from ex gf...

Hi ya,

I am pretty sure most of you know my story, I've been posting a lot lately on here. Ex-gf broke up with me after a year at Xmas...two days later she is dating a new guy. I've cut contact for the last three weeks...not contacted her at all, haven't heard a peep from her either.

The today I get a text from her. "hi u alrite! what you been up to? how are you? it is my friends funeral next week, not looking forward to it, hows ur mum/nan? xxx"

I was taken aback at first. Replied with what I think was a dignified response, "hi, i am fine thanks...well good actually. been busy with work, going out a lot and having fun. my mum hasn't been too well, nan is the same (they'd both been ill). hope your family are ok."

She replied..."aww well i hope everyone gets better, send my love. What have you been up to?"

I said I’d been going out a lot and was now seeing someone else. Well in fact three people but I prefer one to the others. Within about 2 seconds, she texts me, “Just f*** off”.

I think what the hell?!

I just replied...."God you really are a nice person aren't you" to which she replied, "ur pathetic just leave me alone, i have a new bf and im happy wit out u, all u do is annoy me. jst leave me alone ok"

errrrrrrrrr ?!!?!? who texted me earlier?!

What the heck was that all about?!?!?

how old is she? thats very odd and immature. i can see why it would it would confuse you. obviously the statement that triggered her behavior is the one in which you told her you are seeing someone else. im gonna guess that statement stung for her and her defense mechanism was to shoot right back. i would ignore her from this point for a while until things like this have absolutely no affect on you. NC man.

She texted you to see if you were still hung up on her. You replied which made her think you were until you told her you were seeing other people. That hurt her and pissed her off so she said f*ck you. Then she attacked back by saying that she had a boyfriend, which she probably doesn't, because if she did and things were going great, she wouldn't have bothered to contact you in the first place.

• Author

She is 17. I am 23. Her new bf is 18. She was either jealous as you say, or maybe she thought I was trying to wind her up by telling her I am seeing someone new. Which I wasn't - just didn't think it would bother her. She asked, so I told. Sometimes she can be mature....other times extremely immature.

She is so confusing - she says to send her love to your family etc. and then within 2 or 3 minutes is telling you to "f off" and "leave her alone because you annoy her" when she contacted me first...weird...

• Author

Nah...she definitely has a bf lonestar...no question about it...I even spoke to him when we first broke up and she was around his house...definitely has a bf...

well then ask yourself why she gives a crap whether you have a new girl. yea thers your answer.

I agree with most on this page. It's not your fault she texted you the way she did. She is obviously very immature. If she texts you, just ignore her. Wind her up even more

Sweet talk to see if you can play the old game and win the prize. But the game is not the same. The rules have changed! so she has to throw the board on the floor. For once it would be cool to find someone to break up with, have come back as one of many in the dating pool, and hang with it the right way so that she rises to the top. MAN that would be SO romantic!!

She thought you'd be easy My man, read "Pathetically hung up on her" and when you weren't it was a shot to her self importance.

Oh WTF anyway...... That doesn't happen! :)

MA