me

0987654321asdfghj

0987654321asdfghj

The Story.. We're both in highschool and have been dating two years. His family is into travelling and he has to go on a lot of trips for sports and other things with his family. He was gone a lot and last August I turned to his best friend to comfort me when my boyfriend couldn't. Now, I NEVER cheated on him, but his friend and I got a little flirty and he really made me feel a lot better about the situation with my boyfriend.

A week into this, we both decided that we shouldn't talk anymore because it wasn't fair to my boyfriend and I was still crazy in love with him and I could never hurt him. I never told him but I felt guilty. This past December, I found out that he was writing e-mails to another girl.

I confronted him and he said that they didn't mean anything and they were just a joke. He was calling her sexy and babe and signed xoxo when he had finished the emails. I only ever found one email. After this, a friend of mine made me feel a lot better about it, and I thought i liked him, but really I was just afraid to break up with my boyfriend and be alone.

It continued to bother me through January and I had a hard time being with him and I was being a huge hypocrite. He broke up with me saying that we needed a break.. 2 or 3 weeks at the most. Just to hang out with our friends because we were always together.

That's when I chose to tell him about the two other guys. He said that our break would have to be longer.. he was heartbroken for awhile.. called me a hypocrite and I knew I deserved it. I told him that I would gain his trust back no matter what. We're going to be back together again someday.. but it's so hard to be without him knowing that I would never hurt him again. I need him back.

I went to his house the day after we broke up and he kissed me a few times. He said it was so hard not to because he still loves me, but he knows we need this break, and I agree, but how can I speed up the process?