What is going through a dumper's head

I have a quick question that came out from the situation I am in.

My gf broke up with me almost 2 months ago now. We had a bit of tension the few weeks after the separation. I tried to show her I still loved her, etc..etc..

Recently, we made contact again and everything went alright. We talked about lots of basic and fun things...a real enjoyable time on the phone. The next day, she texted me sort of relly flirty messages and since then, she is totally silent.

Can you please tell me what is going on in her head ? What should I do ? I don't mind playing the game as I really would like to give eachothers a second chance but I don't know if that is useful.

I am waiting for your suggestions whether you are a Dumpee or Dumper.

• Author
This might sound negative, but perhaps she trying to f*ck with your head....

Hi LondonBoy, dont worry, I thought about it !!!

I am in pretty much the same situation as you gordan. After months of NC my ex text me out the blue a merry xmas, which was fair enough. I text back but didn't expect anything more but he kept texting me, being really friendly and seeming interested in my current life, then the next day he text me, then the next, being pretty flirty. And now i haven't heard from him in 2 days. Which is fair enough but it just makes you wonder doesn't it. So i wish i knew the answer to your question but i don't :( Truth is only she knows what she is thinking. Everyone is different.

• Author

In some way, I have my personal opinion on this (might be blurred by my emotions)...if she was totally find with her feelings toward me, she would contact me normally without playing a silence game...do you follow me ? If you are fine with your emotions, you don't need to play game anymore !!!

Another version is that she might realise she was too flirty and might have sent the wrong impression...

The truth is we will never know why they do it. My ex and I have been broken up for 3 months. Just 2 1/2 weeks ago, she e-mailed me. (she does this every week or 2) We flirted a lot. She ended up coming over to pick some stuff up and we ended up making out. I didn't hear from her then until a week later and no mention of that situation. I believe in some situations the other person is just emotionally confused. I guess it would depend on why you 2 broke up in the first place, but don't always be so negative. (as hard as it is) My ex is always brutaly honest and is scared of me and the committment. (see previous post why) Anyway, bottom line is that your ex probably doesn't know how it affects you because she's going through emotional things, too. Continue NC and see what happens. It's not a good idea to play games to get your 2nd chance. What basis would your 2nd chance have to survive? Wouldn't you rather - if you do - get a 2nd chance because of honesty? Sorry - just my take on things.

It's immaturity. If the person really wanted to get back together with you, they would, whether or not it meant swallowing their pride or being scared.

Sometimes they want to see if you're still on that string.

Sometimes they're confused and want to see if that spark is still there.

Sometimes they're just bored and want someone to talk to and make them feel good about themselves.

And sometimes they are just evil and want to screw with your head.

Who knows why they do it. The fact is unless they're telling you they're sorry, they made a mistake and they want you back, why continue to feed their ego? Stick with NC.

It's immaturity. If the person really wanted to get back together with you, they would, whether or not it meant swallowing their pride or being scared.

lol my story with my ex gf...she even admitted to being immature.