wife and 4 kids left..moved in with a man that has 5 kids

loveisneverpuffedup

loveisneverpuffedup

My wife and 4 step kids walked out of my life in dec of 2003,,they moved directly in with my wifes boyfriend (I had no clue she was cheating) he has 5 kids,7 months later she gave up the kids to there dad.

She has tried to get me in trouble with the law and various other things..we have now been divorced since april of 2005.. and we still have issues going thru the attorneys she just is never ending..she will no talk to me at all...last we spoke was april of 2003 but she will just not go away...but in all of this I still have love for her...when does the pain stop?

I would give a lot just to talk to her..what makes a woman give up her kids for another man

Thanks

Jim

No offence, the only thing that would make a woman give up her kids is plain stupidty. I know the pain is a killer. You have to ask yourself one thing is this the type of woman you want to be with forever?

My answer would be no but each to their own. She sounds ruthless and will stop at nothing to hurt you so my advice is get out and stay out. I have had a simlar problem (on a much smaller scale) but all the same and i would kill to be with her again but that may never happen so all you can do is prepare yourself for the future YOUR future.

Never look back keep looking foward and remember that you were once happy without her so then you can be happy again without her.

The pain will stop sometimes it can take a long time but use that time to heal and grow..

Have a good one and good luck to you. :)