Pushing me away..

Well here it is..

Me and my gf were together for almost a year and 6 months. At the end of those year and 6 months we would fight about certain things and I would yell at her not intentionally, but I did nonetheless. She said that I was immature sometimes, insecure, and that I yelled too much. I've worked so hard on the problems I have to help our relationship go the further mile and I find myself bymyself now. We broke up at first, then we got back together, and then she suddenly tells me on the phone that she wants to break it off again because things are not the same. How can I make things different if she doesnt give me that time? She tells she loves me still, but she really does not want a boyfriend right now in her life. Shes moving back to the West Coast in March to go to another college. I don't know what to do here. I love her so much, but yet she doesn't want me to be her boyfriend in her life. This hurts a lot and the pain has been going away each and every day, but still if she loves me..THEN WHY CANT WE BE TOGETHER? I dont understand it. She said I cant make you understand. I find myself here in a dtch..I love this girl a lot, but what am I supposed to do now? If you love somebody dont you want to be together with them? I am so lost and hurt please somebody give me some friendly advice...

Keep letting the pain go away.

She's made her decision...she's gone.

You are alone.

You are the primary focus of attention now.

Begin by realizing that.

Keep posting so we know how you are doing with this.

Don't go through it alone.

You may need caring people to hear you out.

This forum is a good place to for you to be right now.

Write when you're ready.