I think my ex lied to me

Hi everyone, first off, I'm not asking for sympathy or advice, I know where I am in this whole ordeal and I am perfectly fine not being with her, expecially witht he way she has been as of late. I feel no urge to speak to her, I am definitely moving on and whatever happens happens.

Here's the thing. I think my ex may have lied to me. She tells me that she wanted to break up with me because she wanted to be on her own and find herself(familiar huh?). Be an individual yatta yatta. I remember really asking her alot if this was the complete honest truth and I even remember at that time telling her that I felt she would just start talking to some guy within 2 or 3 months and start seeing him.

So I find out today on her myspace page that she is indeed seeing this guy Joel. Coincidentally enough, the same guy who she was referring to already as a "friend" about a month and a half after our break up. And coincidentally enough, worked in the same place she did. And I'm pretty sure he and and someone else are the people she moved in with when she went on a rant with her parents and decided to flee home and move in with these people.

Ontop of that, I read her myspace info. and having known this girl for 4 years, I just read some of the stuff and it obviously sounds like she's trying way too hard to be someone different. I mean, the first line reads "I like leather, sex, fetishes (don't know how you can like fetishes, but ok) and doing the nightlife thing. I knew these temptations were in her all along but it's just so obvious that she is trying to fit in with her new crowd of friends from work, because that's all they do. In fact, I fear she may taking drugs as well, I'm almost positive she is.

I mean, the sick part of it is, I know she doesn't give three squats about this guy, I know she wants to remove any part of her former image and try to be this bad girl now, but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth that this once decent girl, now just wants to have a guy to **** him. She's only 19 and this is 30! That's just kind of creepy, but hey, that's me.

I really do not have any type of inclination to be with her now or maybe ever, but why do girls do this? Are girls these days more interested in a flash in the pan rather than something real and true? I do wish there something real and true these days Trent.

The part that I can't believe she doesn't see is the disservice she is doing to herself. Nevermind the fact if she REALLY wanted to find herself or not, but if she is going to go from one guy to another and just mold her world around whoever she bumps into next, she will always feel insecure about herself and won't feel whole as a person.

Blah. I'm done. Shoot away please.

Nah.. she didnt lie to you...

All girls that age break up with you with that stupid line...

They aint going to discover themselves LOL whats to discover?

They just dont wanna sound like a biatch breakin your heart.

Walk away from her and don't look back.

Never contact her and try to stay away

from here Myspace page. Don't ever try and

be her friend. Women have a dark side, just like

men do and they want to explore it. The trick to

relationships is to find somene that is READY

at the same time you are to make real love

happen. This one wasn't.

regards

Mike

Does this count as a lie? I don't think so. Whether it does or does not, you should not allow yourself to obsess over this. Get on with your life and off her webpage! Good luck!