How do I do NC when he calls constantly and emails me?

I am so mad right now! My ex boyfriend says that he is trying to "feel" something for me! He says he is going to date other people, whether I like it or not. He spent the entire weekend with me, was nice, cuddly, fun to be around, and then tonight told me he doesn't have feelings for me! What the hell? He told me I need to look at the fact he does call me to hang out, spent the weekend here, and wants to see if things will happen again between us! What is he doing? I really need some help! Will NC make him feel like he's lost me? I left him at his place very angry. HELP!!!!!!! I have another thread................can read it for more info!

go out with somebody else, thatl change his tune real fast, and ignore him but make sure he knows ur seeing other ppl, if its ok for him to do it you should to, give him a taste of his own medicine. MY gues is NC for 2 weeks and hell be putty in ur hands, add a little date with somebdy else and hell be all yours, repeat as necesary

He is stringing you along for a safety net. He doesn't want to close the door on you in case he doesn't find anything better. He will do enough to keep you begging for more, like you are doing right now, until he lands someone he likes better. Then he will be done with you.

He has already decided you are not what he wants. That isn't likely to change until he actually can't have you. You can do no contact in an effort to make him realize that, and he will probably come running back. And he'll make an effort to patch things up with you. And once he feels he has you firmly locked up again, you will be right back to where you are now.

By all means, I advise you to go no contact, but not for the purpose of luring him back. Do it to break free and find someone worthy of you.

I agree with Devildog. Your ex is not respecting you and you can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't respect you. You have to move on. Sometimes people get confused and need time to work things through in a relationship...but this isn't the case here. The guy is just an inconsiderate jerk.

There are more fish in the sea...so throw this one back.

He is stringing you along for a safety net. He doesn't want to close the door on you in case he doesn't find anything better. He will do enough to keep you begging for more, like you are doing right now, until he lands someone he likes better. Then he will be done with you.

Yep, I think so too.

You don't rebuild a relationship by dating other people "whether you like it or not". He knows that. You know that.

I guarantee you - the second he starts dating he'll stop spending time with you. When that date doesn't work out you'll hear from him. Then he'll meet someone else and it'll start all over. And you'll have nothing to complain about because he's already laid the ground work out for you. This is how it's going to be.

There is something I agree with him when he tells you to look at the fact,¨ if you look at his behavior and hears what he is saying, you will get his message. It looks like he just wants to have a good time with you and nothing more.

I don´t think that playing was part of your expectations for this relationship, so this is the right time to make a decision to move on.

My recommendation is to stop seeing him and calling him, you will recover faster this way.

Asmera you have friends for times like these they're s'posed to be taking care of you - hanging out with you so that when the loser calls you'll be with others and they can say "girl you bet' not answer that phone!!" Sometimes it will help just to shut your ringer off or make his ringer silent so it's easy to miss his calls don't run to your computer to check your email (cuz I know you are!) remember out of sight out of mind? Yeah it doesn't work - but if you keep yourself busy you'll have other things to think about. I practically lived with my friends during a past break-up. You definitely shouldn't be spending a lot of time alone that just means you're sitting around thinking about dumb old memories. Do what CantDecide said meet someone else he is not the only man in the world I promise. Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

ven't been here in a while! He still calls and emails me. This last weekend he stayed at my place from Thursday evening until Monday morning! I feel so stupid for letting him stay, but I love him so much, that it's hard to not. I haven't been contacting him much at all. I hear from him and then he assumes he can stay over. Well, he can stay over because I don't make him leave! He's been talking and saying that if the signs point to me, he and I will be together. To me it sounds like he thinks the grass is greener else where and is just waiting to see what or who comes up! I need your help big time! How do I not contact him when he constantly gets ahold of me via phone messages and email? I get so weak and have such a difficult time not responding!

What is he doing? Is he interested or just playing me?