Should I contact to break things off or leave it alone?

ok so I need your opinion. Should I contact this guy I was dating of 4 months to tell him its over or just let it die.

We dating for 4 months and the whole time he treated me with no respect. Would make plans with me and at the last minute call to cancell something better always came up. Or he couldn't go out side his bubble to hang out without his friends. He is 25 and very immature and else he isn't secure with himself. I thought he liked me but he got to the point where I didn't see him unless I came out to see him. And then he always had to have his friends around. I just didn't get it. He said this was what he wanted but he pushed me away. He would greet me by softly punching my arm. Like a cool guy hey whats up. No hug no kiss. I was over it. Two weekends ago he planned a trip with me to Vegas he was going to meet me out there and while I was on my way with another couple he called to say he wouldn't be able to make it. great I understand work happens and crap but that wasn't the first time he pulled that with me. Then when I got back he told me he was going to cancel on me anyway because he wanted to hang out with his best friend who he works with and sees everyday. SO I said I see who comes first and he said yes you know this. He is first and you are second. Right then and there I was done. But I invited him to come out to my moms birthday Friday and he called Friday night asking if I would go to a party with him. I was like umm..my moms birthday andhe was like oh yeah I was suppose to go to that huh? I was like no its cool. He said he wanted to see me the next night. He didn't call till abotu 8 and then didn't even mention seeing me until the next night and he wanted me to come out and see him he lives about 30 to 45 minutes away from me. I was like no...because I always go out to see him and he hasn't made an effort and he has flaked on me three times. I was like this isn't happening again. So he told me to call him later but I haven't. I just want it to be over. he has no respect for me. Then on top of that his best friend puta comment on his page on the internet saying "good luck with taht new whore your dating" thats not me I have been around. then he put a comment on some other girls page saying she was so beautiful and she needs to be in california with him. I was so over it!

Does he even deserve me to call him to tell him its over. Or will he know? I know his friends keep buggin but they haven't come out straight to ask me whats up. He isn't calling me either. I am sure this is what he wants for it to be over. I just don't want to be immature about it. but then again he never asked me to be his girlfriend either?

Nope leave it alone.

You don't need to let him know it's over, silence is golden and speaks volumes on it's own.

You don't need this kind of emotional turmoil in your life... IF you're important enough to him then he will get it that you're no longer calling him he will either blow it off or call you to find out whats up....

Either way, unless or until his world no longer revolves around his buddies he isn't going to be in a relationship with anyone... this isn't about you not being good enough or whatever, this is about him not being mature...

Good Luck, you'll find someone amazing that does have time for you ;)

I'm on the flip side of this coin but after reading what you had to say about him....I'd say to leave it alone as well. Let him have his friends. Find someone worthy of your affection just as I'm having to do. It's all good :)