I made it threw and felt so much better when I ready the post in the morning.

Thanks for your words of help in my time of need. Whew, I made it through the night. Which included tossing and turning until I finally woke up at 4:30 am. Never the least I made it through. I prayed and prayed to God to help me make it through today. I am sitting at work with Puffy eyes and a sad face but I am trying to get through it. My husband has already called around 6:30 am he called and asked what was my problem...in a moment of weakness I actually spoke to him just to have him hang up on me stating that he did not want to talk to me anymore. There goes the power! Something told me when I seen his number on the caller ID not to answer. At work I am obligated to answer the phone and we have no caller ID. He called three times. Wanting to know about his daughter and how she was doing. I informed him that I will no longer lie and make excuses for him to her and that he should definitely stay away from us until I can make sure that she understand the situation and is going to be fine. After that I calmly told him that I did not want to speak to him anymore and that he should not call back. He called right back and asked what the problem was...I hung up. Called again.. I hung up. Called a final time and asked me to call him when I am ready to talk.

immizunderstood

If he wants to know about his daughter let him talk to her but as for you there's no need. I understand when two people have children they should raise the child together even if their apart. But in this situation I would have No Contact Period and that means my child will have no contact also. You said you have to makes excuses for him, F*** Him he has no value in your life and he's causing you to envy your own young. PLEASE CONTINUE ON THE PATH OF NO CONTACT AND IF HAVING HIM IN YOUR DAUGHTERS LIFE MEANS HE MAKES A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL THEN THAT'S A DECISION ONLY YOU KNOW AND CAN MAKE.